India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 9-12-2004

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

The height of foolishnessLOL.......LOL  Sujal cant get bk to Simla for another 2 days bcoz flgt tkts r not available.  My dear friend it takes just 6 hrs to drive up to Simla from Delhi....Or maybe u're just not that eager to see your beloved Kashish.Wink

EPISODE:     Mahek is lost in thoughts thinking of Rishi's words and his sudden love for Roshan.Varun asks her the reason for her sadness nd she says she feels partly responsible for the trouble btw Sanj and Rishi. Varun thinks sanj is suffering for rishi's misdeeds not her. Kash overhears them and wants to know what happened in Goa , they tell her.

Its Sanj's bday.  she wakes up and finds flowers in her room from all fly members but Rishi. Rishi wakes up and realises he has 4 gotten.. He tries to wish her but she walks out of the room.He wows to woo her bk and tadpao her at the same time.   

At the BF table Rishi starts grilling Kash abt the kidnapping.  (very good sceneClap). actually  everyone wants to know so she concocts a story.  Vasu feels that something is amiss coz Rishi sounded more like a lawyer and Kash a convict....But Aks come to take her to the office for signatures and she is saved.

Lalit gets a call from Sujal saying he will b bk in 2 days. Vasu comes and tells Lalit she has arranged a bday party for Sanj. Lalit too has 4 gotten.  She taunts him abt remembering everything else but his own children. ( U r right this time Vasu)

Aks asks kash all the details  abt Piyush's death and why she suspects Sujal. She tells him.

Rishi dreams that he is being thrown out of the house by CG...bags, baggage and all. (Very hilarious sceneLOLLOL). He wakes up n decides to set everything right.

Rishi goes to meet the commissioner  to followup on the kidnappers and tells him to keep him updated abt any leads since Sujal is not in town.

Kash goes and consoles Sanjana and tells her she will support her in whatever she decides to do.

Rishi meets kash on the stairs and starts taunting her. He also tells her he knows the truth abt her kidnapping......Pack yr bags bhabhi....Bidaai ka waqt aa gaya hai..........

Hv a gr8 weekend and hope Rajeev comes back to KTH.Smile

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
thankz for the update hard!!! i really apreciate it
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hard Rock

The height of foolishnessLOL.......LOL  Sujal cant get bk to Simla for another 2 days bcoz flgt tkts r not available.  My dear friend it takes just 6 hrs to drive up to Simla from Delhi....Or maybe u're just not that eager to see your beloved Kashish.Wink 

LOL .....very true Hard rock..........can't they give better excuse than this.OuchYa phir yeh kahon kay Sujal ko I-forums mil gaya...... aur uskay fan following dekh kar Kashish ki yad nahi aa rahi hai Wink

Whatever the cause is......... thanks Hardy to bear the pain of watching the KTH without Sujal and writing updates on them.........a very tuff job indeedClap

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
thanx for da update.
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

LOL choc, he must've spotted u here in that case............

Thanx 4 the update Hardy...........I really liked Rishi in this episode............Loved his dialogues, he has enough guts to handle Kash..........

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Thx for the great update!

aparnag Newbie
aparnag
aparnag

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
thnx for the updateSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top