Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

What songs do you like that AREN'T in the dramas?

Personal favorites: Epik High, Big Bang, Wang Lee Hom, Bi/Rain, Farenheit, S.H.E, and oh so many more!!!

Feel free to post links Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "K-Pop/J-pop/C-Pop" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
ahhhhh i need to hear songs that aren't in drama's...the only one's i have heard are the one that u showed me, sad tango by bi and i was looking for goong s when i heard this song "girlfriend" by se7en. i liked sad tango, and girlfriend kinda sounded like a 70's song...loll but it was cute, se7en was singing it on stage for his girlfriend in the audience.

i'll wait for links from everyone...

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Sad tango by bi.. is AMAZING.. it was probably the first k-pop song i'd ever heard of... Embarrassed got all my friends hooked on it, too haha

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

BI!!! omg hes amazing....for korean singer i ever heard lol
Fahrenheit..they're really good
S.H.E...love em too
Nicholas Teo...he has songs outside of Smiling Pasta
uhmmm
Lee HomWang!! how could i forget him lol...first chinese singer i ever heard
F4...i found only one song i liked but they're still good

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

aishh... perfect harmony by wang lee hom ft. j-lim and bi is on repeat again... i just LOVE that song.. if you haven't heard it yet.. HEAR IT!!!! Big smile

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
@ tiki : did u listen to "hua tian cuo" and "ge er me" (something homiesConfused)...i dont know the english translations for them cause i downloaded the album with the chinese names but they're both soo good....actually heres the youtube link for "hua tian cuo" omg i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this songg to deathhhh....its been on repeat for like ages!!!....lee hom has mixed traditional beats with modern beats...awesome song.....listen to the chorus especiallyyyy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bY3Y-EPhoWk

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Yess! I have that song actually... Big smile hmm.. i need to get daite senorita soon.. that song.. is so addicting O_O

just like seishun amigo! which is STILL on repeat... at this rate, i'm going to learn all the words...

haha i actually have the transliteration of it on my ipod along with the video! kareoke shtyyyle!!! LOL

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
hahaha i knoww i practically know the chorus for seishun amigo...i uploaded daite for u....which i know the chorus too haha....omg have u seen the music video for daite? gahh yamapi looks really hot in it....theres this one scene where hes eating an apple..wow he even makes that look hott but u have to see it!

Daite Senorita
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=20TRIJ4D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.