Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ronit13

Goldie

ronit13

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 9:48am | IP Logged
hey did you liked book 6 and which scene do you like the most.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did u liked hbp" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shining_Star

Shining_Star

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I loved the book! Even though I thought the ending was really sad, still loved it!

The two scenes that I thought were the best were either where Harry finally kissed Ginny and they were sitting in the Gryffindor Common Room with Ron and Hermione....Or where Harry tried the Levicorpus (:sp?) Spell and Ron flew out of bed and then said that next time he should try setting the alarm clock instead...I was practically in stitches there....!!!
Big smile

Edited by Shining_Star - 29 July 2005 at 10:03am

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Yes, I LOVED this book! My favourite so far. There were sooo many scenes in this book to love... but my favourite was definitely when Harry kissed Ginny. I had to get up, do my shipping dance and then sit down to finish the rest. But I admit I was pissed that she didn't write about the walk they had after the kiss. I would have LOVED to see Harry confess his feelings... "I think I like you, Ginny..." OK, I'm so clich, but ah well.

SugarNSpice615

Groupbie

SugarNSpice615

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
lol;yeh I loved the boko too, my favorite parts -well chapters REALLY, are chapter 14-15 Felix Felicis, The Unbreakable Vow, and the part where Harry kissed Ginny, and where Hermione goes out with the idiot McLaggen 2 make Ron jeolous, lolzzz I was doing my shipper dance just about all through out the book

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged

I have the pages saved in my computer but it is very boring to read in the computer so after my exam is over I will but the book.

mumbai_masti

mumbai_masti

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 3:38am | IP Logged
i like the book...................most of the things r getting clear in this book....    

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:09am | IP Logged

oho!i luved the book!it was fantastic!tho i terribly cried in the end!EmbarrassedCrydumbledore was my fav in harry potter!CryCry

neways my fav parts r:

#1:"the cave"~it was a superb chapter!dumbledore just rocked!ClapClap

#2:"Horcruxes"~it had a huge bunch of answers!

#3:"lord Voldemort's request"~that was fine

#4:" the phoenix lament"~i cried!Embarrassed

if dumbledore had not died in "the lightning struck tower,then that would have been my 2nd fav,

but still i liked it!Dumbledore was soo calm n peaceful even in the face of death!ClapCry

ronit13

Goldie

ronit13

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 7:41am | IP Logged
i liked horcruxes really very muchBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top