India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Samir’s Bio and Filmography (Page 4)

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I don't know about Apoorva and i don't care how tall he is, i only know that Samir is 5'10". I guess he is taller enough to be a model.If the info is incorrect plz don't hesitate to correct me.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 7:20am | IP Logged

I thought Samir looked like he was in his forties, surprised to read he is only 36!

Armaan ki Zindabad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kanchi

I don't know about Apoorva and i don't care how tall he is, i only know that Samir is 5'10". I guess he is taller enough to be a model.If the info is incorrect plz don't hesitate to correct me.

arre, I was just wondering...

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

Originally posted by kanchi

arre, I was just wondering...

Hi Radha, nice to meet you. Smile

I just had an idea after reading your replies and thought I would share it with you... Since you are wondering about Samir Soni's height, I would recommend that you take a measuring tape and go to the beach of Versova, Mumbai. I read somewhere that he often walks by that beach at night because, it is by his house. Wink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR2006

I just had an idea after reading your replies and thought I would share it with you... Since you are wondering about Samir Soni's height, I would recommend that you take a measuring tape and go to the beach of Versova, Mumbai. I read somewhere that he often walks by that beach at night because, it is by his house. Wink

right message....wrong person.....Thnx Mr2006....this information is very valuable to Ides..........Wink

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

LOLhehehe. Ok then Ides! It's for you too LOL

P.S. Your posts are absolutely fabulous! It's so funny, great to read, so witty and all, keep it up!Wink

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by MR2006

right message....wrong person.....Thnx Mr2006....this information is very valuable to Ides..........Wink

Par is info ka tum kya karogi ?? tum to bahut dooor rehti ho ! Mumbai aaogi kya ??

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Arre ritu,If u close ur eyes aur Ides ka naam pukarogee woh toh tumhare samane bhi ajayegi woh bhi bina ticket Big smile.woh jidar bhi za sakti hai special when it comes for SSWink.BTW ides if u really need to go plz tell me mere pass rocket hai which i have design to land directly in SS's versova Building ke roof top mei.But u have to buy ur fuel by urself as we are having fuel shortage here in Nepal.I would have gone but no fuelCry.

Edited by kanchi - 10 December 2004 at 11:06pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index