India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Samir’s Bio and Filmography (Page 16)

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Purab can never betray anybody, yeh bimaari armaan ko hai. He is coming with me as promised by him. Wink

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanchi

Originally posted by anjali308

...but of course, Kanchi...and even if we forgot, you would be there to remind us. Wink Btw, if there is a Spiderman 3....will you finally go with Purab to see this one?????Smile

OMG angali u still remember spiderman 3.Nah no spiderman this time i will go to see JJKN part II with himWink

yep, Kanchi still remember it from when I used to be a silent member on the forum Smile....are you sure you want to see JJKN part II with him???  If it's anything like part I, you may just want to stay away from it....Wink you might be better off seing a movie...Veer Zara sounds good Big smile

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Originally posted by anniegupta_

bye sunny!!!.. have fun!... we'll miss you, and i'm sure ritu will miss those fights with you too!

I have had enough of fights with Humm, main kuch din chaain ki saans lene waali hu. and girls, good naa ab 10 din koi hamaare aur purab ke beech mein taang nahi arayega.

Very good rituClap

So alot of good things are being told behind my back!!

OK Ritu stay happy il not say anything abt purab, btw iam chatting from KL now!

Wish u all a very happynew year in advance!SmileSmileSmile

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:11am | IP Logged

LOLLOL can't stay away from the forum, Humm??  I am too addicted as well. Happy New Year to you too! Big smile

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HUMM

Originally posted by ritu

Originally posted by anniegupta_

bye sunny!!!.. have fun!... we'll miss you, and i'm sure ritu will miss those fights with you too!

I have had enough of fights with Humm, main kuch din chaain ki saans lene waali hu. and girls, good naa ab 10 din koi hamaare aur purab ke beech mein taang nahi arayega.

Very good rituClap

So alot of good things are being told behind my back!!

OK Ritu stay happy il not say anything abt purab, btw iam chatting from KL now!

Wish u all a very happynew year in advance!SmileSmileSmile

FRIENDS, HUMM KO HOLIDAY PE JAAKAR BHI CHAIN NAHI HAI. WAHA SE BHI JAASOOSI KAR RAHA HAI. LOL

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 4:20am | IP Logged

We are all so addicted ........hum log chah kar kay bhi dur nahe reh sakte I-forum se.Embarrassed

Enjoy ur holidays Humm.........ritu ko itnay din shantey to mile geyWink

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolate

We are all so addicted ........hum log chah kar kay bhi dur nahe reh sakte I-forum se.PerturbedEmbarrassed

Enjoy ur holidays Humm.........ritu ko itnay din shantey to mile geyWink

Shaanti kaha mili. Today i got a feeling hoe abhimanyu was feeling when he got into chakravyuh. I was caught between a gang of Armaan fans and fighting for Purab along with misha (thanks). Perturbed

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 5:30am | IP Logged

yes ritu i just read that thread ...........and feeling bad for u and misha..I had the feeling that everyone else is forgetting the character ofpurab gradually...don't u think so?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index