Samir’s Bio and Filmography - Page 3

Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by radha_18

Apoorva IS taller than sameer. I still remember how happy I was when I found a man in jjkn shorter than Apoorva!!!

Tum kaisi kaisi cheezo pe khus hoti ho ?

Originally posted by ritu

Tum kaisi kaisi cheezo pe khus hoti ho ?

Ajeebo-garib

Thanks for the info Kanchi.

Esha

I don't know about Apoorva and i don't care how tall he is, i only know that Samir is 5'10". I guess he is taller enough to be a model.If the info is incorrect plz don't hesitate to correct me.

I thought Samir looked like he was in his forties, surprised to read he is only 36!

Armaan ki Zindabad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by kanchi

I don't know about Apoorva and i don't care how tall he is, i only know that Samir is 5'10". I guess he is taller enough to be a model.If the info is incorrect plz don't hesitate to correct me.

arre, I was just wondering...

Originally posted by radha_18

arre, I was just wondering...

Hi Radha, nice to meet you. 😊

I just had an idea after reading your replies and thought I would share it with you... Since you are wondering about Samir Soni's height, I would recommend that you take a measuring tape and go to the beach of Versova, Mumbai. I read somewhere that he often walks by that beach at night because, it is by his house. 😉

Originally posted by MR2006

Hi Radha, nice to meet you. 😊

I just had an idea after reading your replies and thought I would share it with you... Since you are wondering about Samir Soni's height, I would recommend that you take a measuring tape and go to the beach of Versova, Mumbai. I read somewhere that he often walks by that beach at night because, it is by his house. 😉

right message....wrong person.....Thnx Mr2006....this information is very valuable to Ides..........😉

😆hehehe. Ok then Ides! It's for you too 😆

P.S. Your posts are absolutely fabulous! It's so funny, great to read, so witty and all, keep it up!😉

Originally posted by ides

right message....wrong person.....Thnx Mr2006....this information is very valuable to Ides..........😉

Par is info ka tum kya karogi ?? tum to bahut dooor rehti ho ! Mumbai aaogi kya ??