India-Forums

update 8th dec

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

not much happenned in this episode...

dipankar---dipankar is shown working in his cubicle, when a reed thin girl comes and starts shouting on him.....how dare he call her plans cost ineffective....he is an idiot....and he has teeths like dracula(what is this obsession with teeths???Confused)...what is his qualifications ...she is a MBA from harvard university(really....!!!!). dipankar is initially stunned by this barrage ...then he stammers that her plans were not cost effective ...and he also is an MBA. she says which idiotic college let him in with his oiled hairs and draculusque teeths.....he replies he has done it from IIM...furthermore he can show his degree if she desires.....she says which IIM....institute of imbecile males or institute of imminent morons....then she walks of  leaving dipankar all embarrased and stunned( okay...i understand the importance of looks but rarely have i seen brilliant nerds being treated like this at workplace....normally people envy thier capabilities and bitch about thier looks only bcoz of jealousy). anyways later we see dipankar's boss asking both dipankar and that banshee to come in his office. he asks dipankar to help the girl out with her plans since she is new in the office and work culture of this country. he then turns and tells the girl that dipankar is thier best financial analyst and he is simply the best...she lucky to be working with him....the girl is acting all nice and quiet while dipankar is imagining himself tied to a chair and the girl whipping him...he gets scared and stands up...boss interprets it as his enthusiasm for work...and says ..relax dipankar ...you don't have to start right now...you can start later. the girl gives him a knowing smile (one that says i know you are scared of me...but i have just started). when they come out of the boss's cabin...she corners him and threatens him(what is this...this girl is behaving like a mob boss) then she picks up a glass of water and throws it on dipankar...it lands on a strategic part of his pants. two girls pass , take a look at his pant and snicker...dipankar is embarrased to death.he seems ready to cry.

aditya----mansi has come to meet him with campaign ideas for promotion of badshah whiskey. she keeps leaning in front of him and touching his seat in a very seductive manner. aditya is distinctly uncomfortable. he does not like the ideas ....there are these hordes of sketches with half dressed women and a bottle in between. he asks that where is the whisky that they are trying to promote and why are there so many women in the sketches. she says that it all comes down to packaging....people buy a feeling with whisky....the ad will imply if you drink this whisky  you will have hot babes falling all over you...and who does not like hot and sexy babes. even she packages herself ...that is why she wears hot and sexy costumes....aditya looks at her and says you and sexy(you are done for ...buddy). mansi is shocked...she asks you don't find me sexy...aditya is trying to avoid answering her...she starts crying....aditya offers her tissues all the while looking confused. then his brother kartik comes in ...asks what is happenning....he praises her sketches and says she is brilliant while aditya keeps saying ...par bhaiya ...where is the whiskey??..where is the product we are promoting???. bhaiya gives him a similar lecture on packaging and then asks him if he finds mansi sexy. aditya is flustered...mansi starts keeping weeping even louder(if that were possible)...aditya bows his head(poor guy is too honest to lie). kartik says ...mansi i like your work..as  for aditya finding you sexy...you will have work on it more...i cannot do anything...maybe it is time you change your packaging. he and mansi leave. sam tells aditya if this is his idea of spreading sunshine...she better order a truckload of tissues.

all the friends meet at the pub.....(there is a big discussion on dipankar's teeths)chetan says that dipankar needs to change his packaging....infact he will do it for dipankar as a challenge.aditya tries to discourage them...saying that love of life should be able to look beyond physical attributes. chetan asks  ....if aditya will ever consider dating an ugly girl...aditya says sure. we now have a bet with aditya spending a week with a normal to ugly girl and chetan changing dipankar in a week.chetan picks out a really fat girl dancing on the dancefloor and asks aditya to date her.aditya is apprehensive but resigned to prove his point. he goes towards the girl ...on the way he sees a half drunk female with a copy of lovestory(the book)...he stops......on the other side chetan is trying to beat some style in dipankar(this part was hillarious....i don't know if i can do justice to it anyways...). chetan tells dipankar ..he should opt for hard drinks ...it will  make him manly hard... and he will be able to hurt girls....dipankar looks surprised....chetan countinues on how girls love to be hurt in love and so on...(sorry forgot the dialogue). dipankar drinks a glass of whiskey...then chetan asks what is a women??...dipankar is confused...he says you mean women are something other than being women?? chetan says let me explain...women are locks...now what are men...dipankar thinks deeply and says men are men.....chetan is starting to get frustated...he says if women are locks ...men have to be key...have you ever been to school....dipankar agrees with him with a dumb expression on his face. chetan says he is going to give him some great pickup line...dipankar is pleased. on other side of room aditya says excuse me to the drunk female trying to paw through the book...episode ends

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:41am | IP Logged
LOL Tnx Pj.Dipankar seems to be the male counterpart of jassi.Probably graduated from the same classLOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top