Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

PinkPixie

PinkPixie

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

If u all cud recommend good dramas that u have seen it ll be great..

then we can chk out  the ones we havent seen based on that .

My personal favs that id recommend are ;  Full House , My Girl and Goong  .. iv also liked my lovely sam soon and delighful girl choon hyang

so far iv only been watching k-dramas . i only like happily-ever-stuff . u know the romantic comedy genre .. so  if u cud  tell me anything  else i mite like i ll be very very happy Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recommended Faves" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PinkPixie

PinkPixie

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Oh n also .. i wanted to thank whoever had the idea of puuting up this section . Is GREAT to meet people with common interest .

Im Aisha . I hope i get to know all of u well soon . C u soon . take care . ciao !

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Hey Aisha! Big smile

Hmm since you've seen the good korean ones.. try the taiwanese and japanese ones!
Some recommendations:
taiwanese- devil beside you, hana kimi, and it started with a kiss

japanese- hana yori dango (1 and 2), nobuta wo produce, and kurosagi

Tongue

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Personal Recommendations and Favs!

Hana Kimi (Taiwanese)<-- awesome love story/sports/halarious!
Devil Beside You (Taiwanese)<-- cute love story with a twistWink
Hana Yori Dango 1&2 (Japanese) <-- really goodd!!!!
Kurosagi (Japanese) <--reminds me about Abhi in Bluffmaster! awesome!!
Nobuta wo Produce (Japanese) <-- awesomee...about friendship
It Started with a Kiss (Taiwanese) <-- so cute and ull love the characters
Smiling Pasta (Taiwanese) <-- really funny, "Full House" style show
Tree of Heaven (Korean) <-- romantic/sad/aw so sweet type
Dal Ja's Spring (Korean) <-- its a funny comedy...

PinkPixie

PinkPixie

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks u both .. i def check those out soon when i get some time . Iv thought about watching japanese but ih ad no idea there were good taiwanese stuff as well . thanks a lot .

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Oohhh, thankoo for the recommendations, i dunno if i will ever watch them but maybe if i get time...!! Embarrassed

I've heard of Full House, Hana Kimi, Goon, ermm and Hana Yuri dingo (is that right?), some Prince thing...

As for music, i really like Rain and DBSK, have not heard any others yet, out of these two have heard about 5 or 6 songs which are really quite nice !! Tongue

Sand

IF-Veteran Member

Sand

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammmu

Oohhh, thankoo for the recommendations, i dunno if i will ever watch them but maybe if i get time...!! Embarrassed

I've heard of Full House, Hana Kimi, Goon, ermm and Hana Yuri dingo (is that right?), some Prince thing...

As for music, i really like Rain and DBSK, have not heard any others yet, out of these two have heard about 5 or 6 songs which are really quite nice !! Tongue

DBSK has some very good, funny, & quite amusing Banjun Dramas out, plus they're very very short - do watch them if you like the boysEmbarrassed! I recommend "Dangerous Love", "Tokyo Holiday" & the "The Masked Fencer" (this one is a bit more serious but very good, especially if you want to see a different side of Micky).

Edit: Also watch "The King's Man Parody" by DBSK - it's too funny!!

Edited by Sand - 11 May 2007 at 12:00am

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
@Sand: ooh havent heard of those three shows u named...cool...ill check em outSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top