siggy related ..pics

karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey i have posted this here too because ..we have ..competitions here in thsi forum liek to do siggys and stuff i have particpated in them but i was wondering does anyone know hwere to get lovely background pics or pics like the pattersn and flowers to belnd in ..from?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail

yeah ...well why dont u ask in avi and signature... i m sure tht they wud help u... actually i just know one website where i get all my textures... i m dont really use brushes...so here is the link

http://gender.livejournal.com/

...hope it helps u ...

Edited by Fiza_87 - 16 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
well i have i only got one response but everyone is like very busy but ur webite is greattt thansk ssooooooo much!!!!!
*Fiza* thumbnail
oh ur welcome...really? well let me give u website then... here is another one..

www.devianart.com

go there and write PSP or Photoshop brushes and download them...
karankittu thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u really do knw good websitessss /..everyone there is too busy making theres 😕 but one question hw do i open these brushes .. 😕 they are .abr i eman hw cud i put em on photoshop like open them up ..sowwie im like a new learner ..so i dont know much
*Fiza* thumbnail
sae them and when u go to photoshop ...u wud see brush brush icon on ur left hand side..clik on it and when u clik on the brush icon u may see two icons above on the ryte side...clik on the first one and then clik on "load brush" find where u save the abr brush and open it..there u go.. 😳 ..i think i m really bad at giving tut..but i hope tht it helped u
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

sae them and when u go to photoshop ...u wud see brush brush icon on ur left hand side..clik on it and when u clik on the brush icon u may see two icons above on the ryte side...clik on the first one and then clik on "load brush" find where u save the abr brush and open it..there u go.. 😳 ..i think i m really bad at giving tut..but i hope tht it helped u

heyyy aww well atleast sumone is helping me i have jacs paint shop pro ..adn that is difffernt to the paint shop xi which i am using on trial but i wud liek to save them on my permanent free one and i cant seem to import them on theire they do ahve brushes  ..do you know why?

XxShahJxX thumbnail
Thanks for bringing up this topic johnandbipasha.. I actually needed that also & much thanks to u Fiza_87 for posting the marvelous sites. I think I've heard of www.devianart.com before though!! THANK YOU!! 👏 😛 😃