Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
hey i have posted this here too because ..we have ..competitions here in thsi forum liek to do siggys and stuff i have particpated in them but i was wondering does anyone know hwere to get lovely background pics or pics like the pattersn and flowers to belnd in ..from?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "siggy related ..pics" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

yeah ...well why dont u ask in avi and signature... i m sure tht they wud help u... actually i just know one website where i get all my textures... i m dont really use brushes...so here is the link

http://gender.livejournal.com/

...hope it helps u ...

Edited by Fiza_87 - 10 May 2007 at 2:16pm

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
well i have i only got one response but everyone is like very busy but ur webite is greattt thansk ssooooooo much!!!!!

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
oh ur welcome...really? well let me give u website then... here is another one..

www.devianart.com

go there and write PSP or Photoshop brushes and download them...

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u really do knw good websitessss /..everyone there is too busy making theres Confused but one question hw do i open these brushes .. Confused they are .abr i eman hw cud i put em on photoshop like open them up ..sowwie im like a new learner ..so i dont know much

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
sae them and when u go to photoshop ...u wud see brush brush icon on ur left hand side..clik on it and when u clik on the brush icon u may see two icons above on the ryte side...clik on the first one and then clik on "load brush" find where u save the abr brush and open it..there u go.. Embarrassed ..i think i m really bad at giving tut..but i hope tht it helped u

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fiza_87

sae them and when u go to photoshop ...u wud see brush brush icon on ur left hand side..clik on it and when u clik on the brush icon u may see two icons above on the ryte side...clik on the first one and then clik on "load brush" find where u save the abr brush and open it..there u go.. Embarrassed ..i think i m really bad at giving tut..but i hope tht it helped u

heyyy aww well atleast sumone is helping me i have jacs paint shop pro ..adn that is difffernt to the paint shop xi which i am using on trial but i wud liek to save them on my permanent free one and i cant seem to import them on theire they do ahve brushes  ..do you know why?

XxShahJxX

Groupbie

XxShahJxX

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for bringing up this topic johnandbipasha.. I actually needed that also & much thanks to u Fiza_87 for posting the marvelous sites. I think I've heard of www.devianart.com before though!! THANK YOU!! Clap Tongue Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top