Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

smi ram

smi ram

Posted: 16 May 2007 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Smile Smile Clap
plez continue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twists and Turns![LRL Fic!] (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

freakandnut57

freakandnut57

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 1:47am | IP Logged
[color=blue]naina was shock surpried all mix emotions....

she had so many questions in her mind dat wat was raj doing here.....

raj finally broke off her silence telling her dat " meri bhi posting tumhare saath KMA mein ho gayi hai....
naina was so happy to hear that " what .... thats really nice !!!!!!!!! chalo hum is bahane sath to rahenge"

"haan yeh sunkar mein bhi bbohot khush hua akhir apni girlfriend ke sath mein kuch waqt to guzaar paoonga"
naina mein is mission par tumhe assist karonga aur sath mein tumhaara partner bhi rahoonga wat say partner...
naina was so happy she still couldn,t believe ke raj uske sath mission par hogo...
she was so happy that she litrally huged raj in the bus
all the passengers were surprised..

when naina realised dat evryone was looking at them she tried to release her self from raj arms" raj hamein sablok dekh rahain hai"
raj-usmein kya huajab pyaar kiya toh darna kya he pressed naina more tightly.....

naina could do nothing but kep on blushing....[manasvi]

They did not want to leave each other's arms and wanted to be there for ever.But then naina "Raj mujhe chodo na aacha nahi lagta".Raj ok abhi chodta hu but shaddi ka baad nahi chodunga.Ye sunta hi naina sharma jati hai aur window ke bahar dekhna lagti hai.Just then Raj-naina tumhe sharmana bhi aata hai?(giggles)naina "please mujhe aur mat satao na.

Raj-aaj tau mei tumhari koi baat nahi sununga aur ek rose nikalta hai (4rm the bach side)and says yeh tumhara liya my love naina is so happy that she doesnt want these moments to end.Raj-naina kaha kho gayi tum? naina kuch nahi mujhe abhi bhi vishwas nahi ho raha ki aab hum dono.. and she blushes and says nothing.Raj (in a naughty mood thinks something and says lets try)and says naina woh samna wali seat pe woh laadki ko dekho kitni sexy lag hai na,uska figure ah..uski aakhe kitni nashili hai nahi naina deekho na.Naina turns red listening to him and says raj get lost i dont wana talk to u huh.Raj aacha aacha sorry baba mei tau bas yeh dekh raha tha ki tum jealous ho sakti ho.Sorry na masti kar raha tha ab itna gussa mat ho darling ...jaanu...sona...

plz na mujhe maf karo.Naina thinks something naughty n stands up from there and goes and sits in the back set of the bus beside a guy who was sitting there(he was a smart one).Raj got so confused, he dint know what was goin on so he also gets up and goes back to talk to her.But naina starts talking to that guy beside her and ignores raj.Naina starts talking(to that guy)hi am naina can we be friends actually i am getting bored and am alone so(and makes a sad face)the guy was unfortunately like huda (in nature hehehe...so he to starts hey why not beautiful my pleasure and takes her hand and gives her a soft kiss

and naina raj ko j feel karva na ke liya excepts his kiss.Raj standing there doesnt know how to react.Naina was enjoying it a lot (seeing raj's face turn blue).[khushi]

the guy starts flirting with naina.
naina- (looking at raj bt speaking to the guy)kaash mere life mein tum jaise koi insaan aata.waise tum jaise handsome kam hi hai..u r so cute and cool.
by now raj is red with anger
raj-naina yeh tum kya bakwaas kar rahi ho.(calming down)ab to hisaab baraabar ho gaya.waise bhi hum abhi academy pohonchne waale,now stopthis and cum.
naina- ek shart par ki....
raj- now wat?

naina-aada karo ki tum zindagi bhar saath nibhaoge
raj(staring at her)-aisi baat hain..toh phir mujhe sochna padega .tumare saathzindagi bhar..
naina-stop it raj..
said naina shouting at him
they were so happy and felt the whole world was in their hands...they were under the nashaa of love..a beautiful feeling
they reached KMA soon.but then something was not right...

some preparatons were going on in KMA.but wat?and why?they cold not make out..dr shalinicame that way and informed them that suriji and lolitha were getting married and the preparations were 4 their marruage .they were surprised..but someone informed naina that she had few visitors..she was surprised as to who would come to meet her that too on the first dayof her joining.raj asked her to meet them and he himself retired to his room.when naina met the visitors she had mixwed feelings of happiness,sorrow,amusement and...[swati]

Her close friend rahul had come !!!
She was dam happy seeing him her eyes got wet n tears of happiness rolled down.She hugged him so tightly.And he was also dam happy and told her i missed u so vry much my dear. [khushi]

They were childhood pals....and Rahul was in New York all these 7years.....he had come when Naveen passed away....but Naina was in no position to speak to someone then.....so he went away the next day......

but after KMA, she had lost touch with him completely.....and she was sooooooo happy to see him....it was like having someone from her family over![jivora]

So she took a leave frm her classes that day.In all over kma this news had been spread that naina has a special guest and coz of him she took a leave hearing this huda n raj both got shocked and thought of checking who "HE" was.She was in her room talking to him(rahul).Naina "Hey u stupid kaha tha itna saal hai mei tumse bhaut bhaut gussa hu so i am not gona talk to u.Did u get me huh huh huh...Huda was standing out an was on fire so just went away thinking (naina how can u do this to me) and the other min raj came n naina n rahul's conversation was on.Tumne mujhe 7yrs se ek cal bhi nahi kiya ha kya samjhte ho aapne aapko.Aur ab kya soch kar aaya naina mera wait kar rahi hogi[khushi]

Raj grinned....relieved.....he's just a friend....but was still curious to find out who was he.......

"Cadet Singh....sorry for disturbing you....."

"Ahh....Sir...."[jivora]

aap yaha sir?? Raj kuy mei nahi aa sakta ?naina nahi aasa nahi hai aapka tau lecture tha na abhi.I gave it free as i thought u would miss it n hey wont u introduce me to this young n smart fellow ha.Naina oh sorry sir this is rahul my EVRYTHING raj was blank n rahul this is rajveer khishavat my sir,mentos,guide and last but nt least my special frnd.Raj was just trying to coming out of what he just heared (RAHUL IS EVERYTHING)......[khushi]

"Nice to meet you Rahul....", Raj gave over emphasis on the name.

"Same here Captain!"

"Sir, Rahul mere bachpan ka dost hai.....uska family hamare hi floor pe rehata hai......magar janab 7 saal se New York ja base hain....Najane kya milta hai...."

"Ab saat saal tumse nahin mila isliye to itna sweet sa warm welcome mil raha hai.....warna....yeh, Jhansi Kir Raani....kisi ke liye ek lecture bhi bunk kar de......to gazab ho jaye....."

Naina hits him sharp on his shoulder.

"..ouch! tum itni strong ho gayee....ab mazak karte bhi sambhalna padega.....varna achhe se pitai hogi!"

Raj stood there and watched them.....he dint know what to feel....jealous? No! he trusted Naina.....envious? dono.......a he hasn't been with Naina since his childhood.......

He decided to leave, and let the friends enjoy each other's company for a while.

"Cadet Singh....I shall take your leave....."

"Arre Nahin Sir, Baithiye na! Rahul, sir ko batao, ki Bhaiyya kaise academy join karne ke liye bhook hadtal pe baithe the....."

"Naveen? Bhookh hadtal pe?"

"Haan.....unki kaafi saari baatein aap nahin jante!"

And they talked on....But Rajveer was determined to leave after 10 mins!

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

"Sir, may I come in?"

"Yes?"

"Woh Raj....."

"Ahh....yeh naam 'Captain Shekhavat' aur 'Sir' se behtar nahin hai....??"

Naina smiled....came closer....

"Woh Raj....woh Rahul zid kar raha hai....dinner ke liye....magar main bahar kaise niklun.....Breg. ko pata chala na.....to....."

"Tum jao main sambhal loonga.....aur time pe wapis aa jana! ....if I may.....kahan jana hai?"

"Mountain Lodge Restaurant!"

"Cool! Aur wapis kaise aaogi....?"

"Woh....I will manage!"

"No....gimie a missed call when u r done.....I will come and pick you!"

"Ahh..thanks Raj....I was kinda worried!"

"....I know Naina....par aise hi nahin kuch karne wala main!...."

"Hmm....kya chahiye?"

"Dinner ke baad paan ya phir ice cream!"

Naina's face broke into a smile!

"Sure thing Captain!"

Rajveer raised his eyebrows....

"Sure thing Raj!"

Then Rajveer kissed he on her forehead!

Naina left!
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------
[jivora][/size=4][/color=blue]

yoginisahakari

Goldie

yoginisahakari

Posted: 17 May 2007 at 4:39am | IP Logged
hey guys

good story

please continue

yoginisahakari

Goldie

yoginisahakari

Posted: 18 May 2007 at 1:21am | IP Logged