Jia thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Which shows would you like to have sequels for? What can they possibly show in sequels if most shows end at marriage or the couple getting together in a relationship?

I am waiting for Goong 2 and I wished Kim sam soon had part 2...but I don't think its going to happen :(( I would like to see Full House part 2 too...but ahhh again not going to happen. For either of them I guess they could show their married life? But I am not sure how fun that would be...no jealousy, fights will still be there but not as much fun?!?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Goong 2...OMGGGG wish it could happen!!! by the looks of it though it seems they've scraped the project
It Started with a Kiss 2 - OMG ITS COMING OUT SEPT!!!!!!!!!
Hana Kimi 2 - confirmed, but has yet to be confirmed by Ella and Wu zun
Full House 2 - awesome if it happend but i dont see it
My Girl 2 - omgg i would be so happy if there was a sequel to this
Kurosagi 2 - was orignially made to have a sequel but wasnt as popular so i dont think it will happend but I WISH!!!!!
Nobuta wo Produce 2- omg omg omg...kame, yamapi and maki together again would be awesome..i know tiki would agree
Smiling Pasta 2 - gahh nicholas and cindy together again = true happiness!

pj04 thumbnail
i would love some sequels but my concern is that most shows have ended on a very good note and it will be hard to recreate the magic
goong2 ...i really am looking forward to this one but i cannot think of a storyline strong enuf unless they decide to move the track toward the crown princess(shin's sister) or prince yul 's love story. even in those circumstances can they really recreate the magic

hana yori dango3....hyd2 is one of the few sequels that managed to maintain the quality , ofcourse the growth of characters and the changing relationships between the characters made it immensely interesting.i for one would love a part 3...probably showing the hard times couple faces after thier engagement and maybe side love stories of rest of the members of f4.i would love to see nishikando and yuki hook up and hanazawa rui finding someone who appreciates his quiet disposition.

PinkPixie thumbnail
I agree ,, ithink what makes these so special is that its a miniseries. . in hindi stuff or even english series there r points when u really lose interest becos it goes on forever ..

Sometimes when sequels r not better than the original it totally spoils the good memory u have of the original one too .

Im praying for goong 2 to work . but it really wudnt be the same without joo ji hoon . n rite now its too bad that his return is not confirmed
tiki5434 thumbnail

@khush didi: did they really scrap the goong 2 project?! 😲 please don't let it be trueee...

i love sequels.. just because we get to see all those beloved characters again. it's true; the magic can't be recreated, but it'd still be SO much fun to watch.
i dunno what they can do with goong 2... 😕
i can definitely see a sequel for nobuta wo produce.. just because of the ending. they can totally expand on it and show romances for kame, yamapi, and maki.
hana kimi should DEFINITELY have a sequel.. i mean the way it just abruptly ended! aah!
i can even see a sequel for mnikss.. sam soon and sam shik getting married and all the trouble and complications that arise? that'd fun... 😛
angel_10 thumbnail
thers gunna ba gooong 2??? 😃
tiki5434 thumbnail

hopefully!!! jjh hasn't signed on yet.. 😕

it's SUPPOSED to be released early next year.. but we'll see what happens..
momogrl21 thumbnail
Sequels of all these would be really interesting...but a frightful thing is that sometimes the sequels are just bad...the first part is really good...but sometimes the sequels aren't as interesting to watch 😕
misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It started with a kiss 2

Winter sonata

Stairway to heaven

Beautiful days

Full house

hotelier
pj04 thumbnail
hmm...i agree but once again back to the issue the storyline of sequel is often a let down.if you look at the sucessful sequels all around the world ...you will find almost all of them showed growth of characters and almost all of them ended at parting note in part 1 (hyd1, spiderman1, mi1, matrix1) also all sequels surpassed the original in terms of acting and granduer and action.
    in simple love stories that end on such good romantic note , it is almost impossible to recreate the magic...however i do believe that following have potential
1)hanakimi2...(the secret is not out yet though the couple are more comfortable with it...can have a storyline where they are parted and pursue each other with tenancity creating waves in college where people are still unaware of truth)
2)iswak2...well it is ready to be aired in september.the original manga was 22 volumes. the original covered only 10, so there are 12 volumes worth story . also the circumstances of wedding and completely opposite personalities of the couple makes for an interesting story after marraige.