How many of you are missing Jothika?

Posted: 16 years ago
Am really missing her, had got into the habit of watching 4-5 movie trailers of Jo every year, but after Mozhi(Jo was SUPER in that), am really beginnign to feel her absence in the films. Maybe she will act in just 1 movie after the birth of her baby and after her baby turns 7 months or soEdited by ditty - 16 years ago

i am also missing jothika!😭😭 she was & still is one of the best actresses tamil cinema has seen. she puts in a 110% in whatever she does. her sincerity just shines through in every film!👏👏 too bad.. i think we have to bid adieu to this wonderful actress.😭😭😭

I miss her too. Hope she comes back!

Pat
I definitely miss JO...she simply excelled in Mozhi, the other one in which i liked her was dum dum dum. I would really love to see her back ...May God bless her with a bautiful baby. Edited by madumithas - 16 years ago

I adore Jo and i am also missing her.
I really liked her in the movie "mayavi"she was so funny in that with surya.
hope she'll come back!!!
im missing her aswell. Shes a brilliant actress! Shes better than other newer actresses.
Count me in. I am missing her as well. My favourite actress. I hope she comes back soon.
Jo is sooooo cute! Who wouldn't miss her?
I too miss jo 😭 .I like her acting in every movie but her recent mozhi was excellent.Only Jo can do justice to that role 😃
Must see Mozhi then. Thanks Nallu