Mahasangram on CKB's grand finale!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Rakhi Sawant Mahasangram on Comedy Ka Badshash's grand finale

Comedy Ka Badshah Hasega India's grand finale will be telecast this Sunday (May 13) on Sony.

Rakhi Sawant and Raju Srivastava judge the show, and the final will also see the presence of celebrities like Anu Maliek, Rajpal Yadav, Sangita Ghosh, Divya Dutta, Karishma Tanna and Ali Asgar. Manini De and Suresh Menon are going to host this special episode.

Raju and his co-contestants from Laughter Challenge, Deepak Raja, Ehsan Qureshi are also going to add flavour to the show with their unique style of comedy.

The finale will be called Mahasangram and will have contestants from India and Pakistan.

Raju and Rakhi are both out of India, having already finished shooting for the episode. Rakhi is in the US for her film's shoot and Raju in U.A.E. for his stage shows.

Sangita GhoshWe spoke to Sangita who said, "This is the first time that I'm attending any comedy show. I do not have time to watch such shows, but I really loved the experience. I performed on three songs – mayya mayya from Guru, title track of Bas Ek Pal and Golmaal. It was a very nice and warm experience. We all were in a chilled out mood."

She also had words of praise for Rakhi. "She is a very nice person, in total contrast to her public image. She is very down to earth and was cheering me for each song on which I performed. We had lots of fun on the sets, though I could not spend much time. According to me, comedy means something which can tickle your funny bone and basically makes you laugh."

During the show, Rajpal Yadav said, "Such programmes have given opportunity to many comedians, who never thought of buying a flat. Now because these comedy shows, they can dream of even building their own bungalow."

The show, which started three months back, is aired every from Friday at 9 pm on Sony.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabian_loveSalmanayeshakothra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahasangram on CKB's grand finale!" in Comedy Ka Badsshah :Hassega India forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 4:32am | IP Logged
thnksss for the article! Big smile

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 10:55am | IP Logged
wow sounds realy cool..
This means we are gng to have last show for comedy ka badshah rite? Cry

maha786