Asian Shows

   

Favorite k-drama songs? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Joined: 29 December 2005

Posts: 4528

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

my girl's ost was the very first drama ost i ever downloaded... i swear i've listened to it so many times already XD my favorite is "alone" (the guy version) only because he says stuff i understand.. like: kenchana.. and arasoooo.. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favorite k-drama songs? (Page 8)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sand

IF-Veteran Member

Sand

Joined: 13 February 2005

Posts: 250

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Taheera~


my girl's ost was the very first drama ost i ever downloaded... i swear i've listened to it so many times already XD my favorite is "alone" (the guy version) only because he says stuff i understand.. like: kenchana.. and arasoooo.. LOL

LOLLOL I know what you mean by understanding those words!! Sometimes I use those words to annoy my cousins coz they have no idea what I'm saying - especially love calling them "pabho" Wink or I'll call my dad "apa" or "abhuji" LOL



Edited by Sand - 05 June 2007 at 5:10pm

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Joined: 28 May 2005

Posts: 7708

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

my girl OST was awesome but i think personally loved the hana kimi ost...every song was awesome

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Joined: 29 December 2005

Posts: 4528

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Sands: hahaha my parents don't even know that I'm watching all this XD Dunno what they'd do if they found out Confused I'm kinda scared to find out, too.. Considering what they said after I asked them if I could go to the Rain concert.. Cry And my cousins all think I'm crazy LOL

Didi: the only song I like in the hk ost is that one song by tank.. XD

Sand

IF-Veteran Member

Sand

Joined: 13 February 2005

Posts: 250

Posted: 05 June 2007 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Taheera~


Sands: hahaha my parents don't even know that I'm watching all this XD Dunno what they'd do if they found out Confused I'm kinda scared to find out, too.. Considering what they said after I asked them if I could go to the Rain concert.. Cry And my cousins all think I'm crazy LOL

Didi: the only song I like in the hk ost is that one song by tank.. XD

Oh, my mom used to get sooo mad sometimes when we (my sis, cousin & I) watched these shows because we tend to get lazy and just sit around for hours and watch. But now she's more lax about it, I guess because I rarely watch during school days and only watch for like 2-3 hours when I'm free.

And sometimes I watch KBS on TV and my mom and dad don't seem to mind anymore. My dad sometimes even watches the gameshows with me LOL! Of course he's complaining all along that I am crazy for watching KBS but I think deep down he enjoys them WinkLOL And when I translate some words I understand, he tells me to go study Korean LOL! I wish I could!

I told my cousin that Rain was coming, and she's like "LET'S GO!!!!" LOL My reply: "I don't think so!! LOL" That would be pushing my mom's button!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Joined: 28 May 2005

Posts: 7708

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@ tiki : omg mine dont know either, im afraid wat would happen if my mom found outConfused everytime im watching i have to turn the volume off when she comes into the room, or else she would be like whut language is that show in...LOL already had to bribe my brother cause he caught me....

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Joined: 29 December 2005

Posts: 4528

Posted: 06 June 2007 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL

But seriously.. my question is.. why are they so close minded? Confused I mean, I asked about the Rain concert and they just laughed at me.. and then when I persisted they got mad and asked me why I wanted to go to a "chapta's" concert... >.< Argh.

Haha, my brother knows about it.. and in the car when I wanted him to listen to "Still Believe" on my iPod he was even like, "Mooom! Taheera's making me listen to a korean songg." And I was like O_O SHHHH!!! but i dont think my mom heard him -_- (thank god)

For all I know, though.. They might now.. Because I have my iPod set to ring early in the morning.. and some mornings I find it already off.. but that's not possible because it's set to play my azn songs and there are like 250 of them.. The only way it could turn off is if someone came in and turned it off. XD

Ah well.. -_-

sands: you get kbs?! that's awesomeee!!!

Sand

IF-Veteran Member

Sand

Joined: 13 February 2005

Posts: 250

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Taheera~

LOL LOL LOL

But seriously.. my question is.. why are they so close minded? Confused I mean, I asked about the Rain concert and they just laughed at me.. and then when I persisted they got mad and asked me why I wanted to go to a "chapta's" concert... >.< Argh.

Haha, my brother knows about it.. and in the car when I wanted him to listen to "Still Believe" on my iPod he was even like, "Mooom! Taheera's making me listen to a korean songg." And I was like O_O SHHHH!!! but i dont think my mom heard him -_- (thank god)

For all I know, though.. They might now.. Because I have my iPod set to ring early in the morning.. and some mornings I find it already off.. but that's not possible because it's set to play my azn songs and there are like 250 of them.. The only way it could turn off is if someone came in and turned it off. XD

Ah well.. -_-

sands: you get kbs?! that's awesomeee!!!

LOL Wow, 250 Azn songs? I have like 30! LOL Actually, I'm true-blooded Punjabi when it comes to playing songs in the car - I love my bhangraWink!  But I listen to a lot of azn songs online so I get my daily dose from there. Everytime I open up Veoh, my Farenheit boys are singing their hearts out in "Summer Snow" for me WinkLOL Great MV btw....

Yeah, I get KBS Big smile Dish Network carries it so I love them for that! You might have it too if you have Dish, channel # 652. But the thing is only half of the shows are subbed Cry Mostly the dramas have subs (which is awesome!) but they tend to show them earlier in the day when I'm at school or out and about so I miss some of them. And some shows like "Vitamin" "Love in Asia" and "Hometown Report" have subs too.  I wish they had subs for "Star Golden Bell", "Imagine Plus" & "Happy Together" coz I love those shows! I think (not sure) they recently played "Dalja Springs" but I missed it coz of my schedule. They used to have great scheduling with most dramas shown @ night but for some reason they changed it Cry Oh well, I still love my KBS! LOL

 

Originally posted by ~Taheera~


hmm anyone know the song that ah zhe sang in smiling pasta during the competition against nicholas? o.O

I was free today so I uploaded it for you Big smile It's called "Remembrance" Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YE0XS33P



Edited by Sand - 07 June 2007 at 3:07am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Official Drama List - please read...

2

sweetsorrow18 14 6224 04 February 2010 at 11:17pm
By -Anaya-
fantastic jap drama buzzer beat

2 3

-alimabi- 18 2779 14 October 2009 at 7:33am
By -alimabi-
new drama Heading to the Ground -alimabi- 9 5738 02 October 2009 at 4:07am
By -alimabi-
~*~ Asian Drama survey ~*~ Perfangel5655 3 1745 08 August 2009 at 9:13am
By sweetsorrow18

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Asian Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.