Asian Shows

Favorite k-drama songs? - Page 5

tiki5434 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

-er for those you want to watch kurosagi.. the following is a bit of a spoiler-
yamapi really did a very very good job in kurosagi.. i was just disappointed that he and maki didn't officially get together at the end.. though he smiled!!! πŸ˜›

(i keep forgetting to put spoiler alerts... sorry if i ruined it for anyone )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol i keep forgetting too lol....but yeah i agree i didnt like the ending but i believe they left it that way thinking they would make a sequel...cause pretty much the whole last episode was set up for the sequel...just sucks they didnt come up with onee....now im hoping for a special!
tiki5434 thumbnail

omg.. as soon as there's a special out... LET ME KNOWW!!

haha i let my friend listen to seishun amigo and at first she thought the whole thing was in spanish because of the way they were singing and stuff πŸ˜†
Sand thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~Taheera~

F4 on a japanese show? of what do you speak? o.O

that actually reminds me of the kang team making fun of F4 once on x-man... XD (at least.. i think it was the kang team...)

I remember that F4 on X-man, I think it was the Kim team though, here's one link I found --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or7K24e9yBw -- It's hilarious, a must watch!! And Kim Jeong Hoon (Yul of Goong is in it too😳). I know there was another episode when they had F4 except they turned into K4 or something coz every member's last name started in K. I can't find the episode though =(...

I have the link of F4 on that Japanese show SMAP x SMAP - I'll send it to you if you want, it's pretty funny coz they parody the Hana Yori Dango version of Japan😊.

Edited by Sand - 16 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
@ tiki: yeshhh ofcourse i will tell you lol im desperately hoping for a special..mayb around xmas time cause thats when they do those special things na?

@sand: omg i watched star king and saw the little kid in ur siggy..hes SO ADORABLE!!! haha he has a fan club of....11 PEOPLE!πŸ˜†
tiki5434 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
that was hilarious, sands!!! aaah... and yesss i want the link of them parodying hyd pleej. πŸ˜ƒ
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
there a parody of hyd!?!?!?! oooo i want the link too!!!
tiki5434 thumbnail

hmm anyone know the song that ah zhe sang in smiling pasta during the competition against nicholas? o.O
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail

ooohh how does the song go again? its probably in the OST but i cant remember how it goes

tiki5434 thumbnail

haha i don't remember either.. i just remember listening and being like oooh good song! XD