Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

I am in love w/ all the k-drama songs!! Seriously, they really make the shows what they are, absolutely perfect. Which songs are ur fav?

(i am listing mine below and adding links to few MV's...don't watch them if you haven't watched the show, as they have lot of spoilers!!)

From Full house, i loved,I think I love you, fate,  and my all time fav Geu Deh Ji Geum

i loved all songs of Goong, especially Perhaps love!! I even like the classic melody that goes behind few scenes (esp the one where ..*spoiler alert* CG says she has to leave the palace...and shin cries) and the slow song Stay and even ahhhh the amazing Parrot by Howl (saranghamnida nan)

She is and inside my heartfrom MNIKSS!!! they are simply the BEST!!

From Snow Queen, i loved the at the first snow even though its slow...i love it!

Your turn..... :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favorite k-drama songs?" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
lol uve posted most of my favs khairu...here are some others (not exactly kdramas)

My Girl
Happy Happy
Never Say Goodbye

Hana Kimi
Special Angel
Zen Me Ben

HDY
Flavour of Life

Smiling Pasta
Little Turtle
Tears from Polaris

It Started with a Kiss
Joke
Say That you love me

these are just a few...ill post the links to them soonSmile

angel_10

IF-Dazzler

angel_10

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I really like Perhaps love..from Goong...its so sweet...it fits in all the scenes...i LOL wen Chaegyung was drooling on Shin's back! LOL That song fitted in nicely..and when Shin was putting on Chaegyung's slipper! Embarrassed

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Hmm... from dramas in general.. my favorite drama song is from a j-drama (or jdorama as some call it XD) called nobuta produce.. it's called seishun amigo by the two main leads yamapi and kame. it's SOO good! spanish/japanese=amazingngess i STILL have it on repeat XD

other than that.. for k-dramas:
my girl: alone (the guy version) and chum boo tuh isn't that bad either
goong: perhaps love, that one song by stay, and ice pond which is an instrumental.. but it's just SO beautiful
mnikss: she is by clazziquai DEFINITELY and that one song by loveaholic
delightful girl: both of the songs by izi.. are just amazing. i loveee his voice

hmm.. can't think of anything else at the moment.. Tongue

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

my fav is
flavour of love hyd2
perhaps love goong
but most of all it is aie mei from devil besides me

@angel_10  I must admit CG's fascination with shin's back was pretty funny, it was as if she could not keep her hands off him and was ready to jump him at slightest hint and funniest was when shin tells her that he knows about her secret fascination and gives her permission to touch his back but they keep getting interuppted.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by pj04 - 09 May 2007 at 6:56pm

momogrl21

IF-Veteran Member

momogrl21

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_kp

i loved all songs of Goong, especially Perhaps love!! I even like the classic melody that goes behind few scenes (esp the one where ..*spoiler alert* CG says she has to leave the palace...and shin cries) and the slow song Stay and even ahhhh the amazing Parrot by Howl (saranghamnida nan)

She is and inside my heartfrom MNIKSS!!! they are simply the BEST!!

These songs you have mentioned here...i totallyyy love emmm Embarrassed have them on my ipod and never miss a day in lisenting to them Embarrassed

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

@angel_10  I must admit CG's fascination with shin's back was pretty funny, it was as if she could not keep her hands off him and was ready to jump him at slightest hint and funniest was when shin tells her that he knows about her secret fascination and gives her permission to touch his back but they keep getting interuppted.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hahaahahah Shin's bringing..SEXY BACKLOL

tiki5434

IF-Dazzler

tiki5434

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

LOL

oh god.. that reminds me of that one part.. in heroine 6 i think it was.. where tablo and brian joo try to teach this girl how to sing sexy back.. and she kept saying, "I got to sexy bar!"

LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top