AR Rehman

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amukta

IF-Dazzler

amukta

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I just read somewhere that sUN tv is starting a new musical show in andhra and tamilnadu tog with ar rehman as the judge.When is it starting and will the episodes be posted.That will be wonderful .Pl can someone confirm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR Rehman" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabee

IF-Dazzler

kabee

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
yeah thats true. its sare ga ma program. but not stared yet.i don't know when its going to start.i let u know later on

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 5:15am | IP Logged
They will show that on suntv...the programe is called for "olalelele" or something like that LOL

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meli

They will show that on suntv...the programe is called for "olalelele" or something like that LOL

The program is titled "Ooh La la la" . It's a talent search program in the Music field - not just singers, but they would also be selecting musicians from this show.

I think the title  is probably inspired by the Rahman composed song of the same name in "Minsara Kanavu".

Edited by jenim - 10 May 2007 at 4:13pm

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 28 May 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged
AR Rahman has done the Indian diaspora proud with his international acclamation! Clap

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 8:46am | IP Logged
AR Rahman is a big asset to india & the indians all around the world.Smile he has made the world dance to his tunes & in fact seems to be the only music director who doesn't repeat his tunes. 'Munbe Vaa' from Sillunu Oru Kadhal was mindblowing so was 'Barso Re' from Guru. ARR is a living legend!ClapClap

amukta

IF-Dazzler

amukta

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Can someone please tell me where i can listen to sivaji songs in tamil and telugu of rehman.Has the programme oh la la started and can someone upload .

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 9:19am | IP Logged
You can listen to sivajii songs at www.smashits.com.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top