Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

Im gonna go to.....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KKAA

Goldie

KKAA

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
yu knw whut guyz im gonna go to pagal khana......i wuz sooo patientlesss to see todayz episode...in skool i printed the update after reading it wuz bout to cryCryCry then i coulnt pay ateention any of the stuff we did...i mean Y DID THEY  BRING CHAMELI BACKAngry i though sumthing good might happen but tht pagal ki oladh have found the paper were raju/dev have praticed signing im srry i have to use thz wordzz....i cant do anything nonw except for THINKIN THINKIN AND THINKIN bout whutz going to happen...im sure im gonna go to pagal khana. after thking too much...

OK NOW WRITERZ THIZ IS ENOUGH CONFUSING NOW PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MAKE SUMTHING GOOD HAPPENAngry i hope they litsen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Im gonna go to....." in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

We're all in the same boat dear, but please, don't let a tv show get in the way of your academic career.

We're all going crazy and getting impatient - if something good doesn't happen tomorrow, I'm going to give the producers a peice of my mind! Angry

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
same here dear.. you'r not lonely/alone...

bcuz mera bhi yehi bloddy kambcht haal hei

Namida

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

samdabmb

samdabmb

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
well dis show is not da same anymore....i am not really interested in it anymore...coz kajjals behavior...and attitude

Post Reply New Post

Go to top