Piya Ka Ghar

Kick Malini OUT!

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ok in the U.S. Malini is gonna be found out about soon.....and she gets slapped but she doesn't get thrown out of the house because she is supposedly pregnant by Avinash 🀒 and then afterwards, she kidnaps Megha and tricks Avinash and Rimjhim by blasting a house and then supposedly I think Avinash gets amnesia (lord knows how πŸ˜•) and Malini (a.k.a Shweta) gets plastic surgery so no one will recognize her when they come back to Sukh Shanti Sadan....and Avinash is Anand now and I think Malini is poisioning his mind by the injections.....ok dudes, even though Malini was found out, NOTHING HAPPENED!  What's the point?  When is she really gonna be found out and forever kicked out of their lives???  This is really stupid.  Once you find the antagonist out, you go and kick them out and get a restraining order against them not to come 100 feet towards you or your property.  I don't know.....this is just ridiculous now.  Do you guys agree or not??  They need to get rid of Sheweta, Malini, whatever this woman is.  And what happens to Prem while all this happens?  He could actually be a help to them in finding out about Shweta as well.....hmph!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

true exotic Prem can be of help to these people in finding out about sweta..but I guess the whole serial is to show that Rimjim is a super woman and she can face any types of difficulty and solve them....

So they will drag this for some more time so that super woman rimjim can solve the mystery and then she get nominated for Best James Bond Award or join him infact...πŸ˜†

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Haha Smisha, I totally agree lol....she has to be the WonderWoman of her household....o well...her problem.  We just have to watch her right??  πŸ˜†
sweetsunset08 thumbnail

where is Prem anyway? with anand and shweta troubling the family so much you'd think they'd put prem back in to help...

Night-Wing thumbnail
You guyz are absolutley right, Rimjhim is Wonder Woman for sure. She goes thru so much and still she gives her all, and keeps the family together as best as she can. I really hope they figure everything out soon.  Malini needs to get out of their lives forever.

NightWing
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hate that prem character.He tries to imitate amitabh a long way. But he is sick at that.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
we're really behind ryte now they are showing the part where pratik is in the hospital i dunt even feel like watching this show no more they are just dragging it😑
mecha94 thumbnail
I agree, they definetly need to get rid of maliny.  She's been there for too long now.  They need to end this chapter.....but becarful....if they do they might bring in......GASP!!!....NANA DEVI........AGAIN!!!!!πŸ˜†  I dont suppose they're gonna bring in that guy who was trying to stop Avinash from building his hotel??? You know the one Rhimjhim sent to Jail, and that....was it Ajay, or Vijay??? that bailed him out??  Ah well. 
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
they're dragging it as well u noe when malini finds out that rimjhim is alive then it takes like 2 months for everyone (her family) to find out that she is alive they should've ended it when avinash dies