India-Forums

Kick Malini OUT!

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Ok in the U.S. Malini is gonna be found out about soon.....and she gets slapped but she doesn't get thrown out of the house because she is supposedly pregnant by Avinash Dead and then afterwards, she kidnaps Megha and tricks Avinash and Rimjhim by blasting a house and then supposedly I think Avinash gets amnesia (lord knows how Confused) and Malini (a.k.a Shweta) gets plastic surgery so no one will recognize her when they come back to Sukh Shanti Sadan....and Avinash is Anand now and I think Malini is poisioning his mind by the injections.....ok dudes, even though Malini was found out, NOTHING HAPPENED!  What's the point?  When is she really gonna be found out and forever kicked out of their lives???  This is really stupid.  Once you find the antagonist out, you go and kick them out and get a restraining order against them not to come 100 feet towards you or your property.  I don't know.....this is just ridiculous now.  Do you guys agree or not??  They need to get rid of Sheweta, Malini, whatever this woman is.  And what happens to Prem while all this happens?  He could actually be a help to them in finding out about Shweta as well.....hmph!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

true exotic Prem can be of help to these people in finding out about sweta..but I guess the whole serial is to show that Rimjim is a super woman and she can face any types of difficulty and solve them....

So they will drag this for some more time so that super woman rimjim can solve the mystery and then she get nominated for Best James Bond Award or join him infact...LOL

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Haha Smisha, I totally agree lol....she has to be the WonderWoman of her household....o well...her problem.  We just have to watch her right??  LOL
sweetsunset08 Groupbie
sweetsunset08
sweetsunset08

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 11:00am | IP Logged

where is Prem anyway? with anand and shweta troubling the family so much you'd think they'd put prem back in to help...

Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
You guyz are absolutley right, Rimjhim is Wonder Woman for sure. She goes thru so much and still she gives her all, and keeps the family together as best as she can. I really hope they figure everything out soon.  Malini needs to get out of their lives forever.

NightWing
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i hate that prem character.He tries to imitate amitabh a long way. But he is sick at that.
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
we're really behind ryte now they are showing the part where pratik is in the hospital i dunt even feel like watching this show no more they are just dragging itAngry
mecha94 Newbie
mecha94
mecha94

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I agree, they definetly need to get rid of maliny.  She's been there for too long now.  They need to end this chapter.....but becarful....if they do they might bring in......GASP!!!....NANA DEVI........AGAIN!!!!!LOL  I dont suppose they're gonna bring in that guy who was trying to stop Avinash from building his hotel??? You know the one Rhimjhim sent to Jail, and that....was it Ajay, or Vijay??? that bailed him out??  Ah well. 

Go to top