What are You Watching Now? - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago

hmm i saw the first episode and thought it was really really funny. lee da hae is simply AMAZING.. and the guy's cute, too. it looks hilarious! i plan on watching the rest after dal ja ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@tiki: omg ur watching Dal Ja? ISNT IT HALARIOUS!?!?!?!?! omggggg i loveeeee Lee Min Ki and Chae Rim...loveed that show but whut happend with Witch Amusement i thought u were watching that? o.0

@pj04: ooohhhh i really wanna watch that....people on CR say its good....gahh i have so many shows to watch!
@sweetsorrow : well i am not very fond on female lead so i am not sure i want to watch the series unless someone recommends it to me.
as for witch amusement , i recommend it for lightwatching , it is similar to my fair lady storyline with a twist.there are 15 episodes available and i am waiting for last one (episode 16) to be released.
how is dalja's spring. what happened to bambino , how is that one.
@pj04: oooh...im a big fan of lee dae hee so i think ill watch for her but the main lead looks like an eye sore...hopefully he will grow on me lol....but as for Oh Dal Ja's Spring....its realllyyy funny and lighthearted...if ur looking for a light watch without intense drama then i wood suggest it.....the main characters really grow on you and i like Chae Rim's character its different from other shows...๐Ÿ˜Š lee min ki is also a great actor n very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

@khush didi: well, tlhe last ep of wyh isn't out yet.. i'm waiting.. and whiiile i'm waiting i'm watching dal ja and hello!miss.. i swear the guy in hello! miss (lee ji hoon) look so much like jjh.. and they even have the same first name! ๐Ÿ˜† and lee min ki IS cute... XD

i started witch amusement๐Ÿ˜ƒ
heheh im only on epi 3 but its really good and funny lol...
jae hee's cute as usual
dennis oh is oh so hot
prince yul is dashing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and i even like the main girl...this shows got good ratings from me so far๐Ÿ˜†

okay now on epi 9 of witch amusement and im dying....

i love all the actors in the show but its sooo draggy..i cant even bring myself to watch epi 9..thats how bored i am...mayb this is cause of the relentless azn drama watching i do...but really, i think i expected too much from this drama...haila...well i shall continue, i hate leaving dramas in the middle....8 more episodes to go *sigh* someone, please tell me it gets better cause right now im so annoyed with the characters! GAH

haha nope.. it gets worse.. i kept watching because the guys were hott and because i found a blog.. that makes fun of like every episode.. ๐Ÿ˜† that's the only reason why i watched it XD

here's the link to the blog if you're interested: http://javabeans.wordpress.com/tag/k-drama/witch-amusement/

Oh btw.. I finished dal ja's spring last night! SO GOOD!!! i highly recommend it.
and now i'm gonna focus on finishing hello!miss... YAY! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks for the link tiki...*sigh* so it doesnt get better...GAH!!!!!!! ill read these blogs and force myself thru em...savvee mee