Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

heyher87

heyher87

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
coz then i would love to do it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ANA starring Kusum and kASHISH (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cowz_lover

cowz_lover

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

sounds ok

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
hunkabunka and heyher87---sorry for the late reply on this.  My suggestion would be to start the topics/updates for this show under the "Other Shows" forum.  Then if the show gets a lot of posts/views, we can make a separate forum for it. 

hunkabunka

hunkabunka

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 12:39am | IP Logged

ThnQ so much atleast somone replied to it ..It was rude how instantly my forum was deleted even though it was made in the "Other serials" section maybe because it was a pakistani show and this was "India forums" tht surely made me mad I was a regular viewer of this site I came back just to check if somone else made a forum abt it I came on this site after couple of weeks

But thnx for ur reply everything explains it all you guys just want the fourms which has more demand but wht r shows like "kabhi haan kabhi naa" and couple others doing there??  

heyher87

heyher87

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hunkabunka....sweetie....no body is discriminating maybe they dint feel like replying to ur msge coz they dint had time or it wasnt interesting for them and kabhi haan kabhie na is there coz people like me enjoy them...so take it nicely hunkabunka........btw cute nic

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
hunkabunka---we by no means discriminate on this forum!  I saw your message up on the suggestions/comments and then put in a request in the moderator's forum. We all agreed that it should be started in the "other shows" category.  If you see, someone asked about Hum Do Hain Na (an Indian serial) and I gave the same reply to them.  We as moderators only delete things that are offensive--we would never delete a topic on a t.v. show.  I'm sure if you look, you may be able to find your post.  If not, perhaps you can please restart it again under "other shows?"  thanks

Edited by anjali308 - 20 December 2004 at 8:06pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top