Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Don't worry my friends. It's just not right of one to take credit for another's hardwork. I actually do not mind if she/he had asked me. I would have definitely said it's okay, but to copy (steal) is not okay by me. That's all.

Thank you for all your support!

Pat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WARNING TO COPYCATS!!! (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rhodes

rhodes

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Its so Dead and Angry to know that people steal the updates for other forums.
Pat please take action if possible with the help of our Atina..
this kind of act should never be encouraged.
Pat by the way how did you trace it?

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Sheesh....sorry for joining the condemning late! Yeah! Its disgusting. Rain or shine our Pat gets her act right so its immoral for anyone to steal her hard work! Angry

utopique

utopique

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I thought plagiarism is big issue only for college assignments, inga kooda panraangala??? Whoever it is, get permission from pat before u copy and paste,or watch Kasturi and write the update urself....

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Sonthama ellutharathu thalaivali athaan short cut theduraanga!Poor Pat! There must be some kind of copyright to protect our updaters!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:29am | IP Logged
As Pat mentioned they shd get her permission first before posting into their groups . A note of thanks to the person concern in their respective group would be appreciated by all too. Smile

However, its always better if one were to make an effort to write it out on their own - it not only improves the standard of the language but it helps the person to build confidence within herself / himself - besides getting full satisfaction as well. Big smile

NOTHING VENTURE NOTHING GAINS..!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.