Himesh Reshammiya CC (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

~Simmi~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Simmi~

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
welcome simar, nabila and sukhi! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himesh Reshammiya CC (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaseeka

IF-Rockerz

Jaseeka

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hey kisi ne Jhoot nahi bolna ka video dhekha? If not here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5lt15zoRG0

you have to watch it!Really sweet! Embarrassed

Simi.

IF-Dazzler

Simi.

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaseeka

Originally posted by raj_aamna

1.When did you started to know him?

From the days he produced his television serial Jaan I just knew that he is also some music directorWhat? I never heard about a serial! Maybe because I only have Zee TV,Zee CinemaOuch

that serial used to come on Zee , at that time Star was a flop channel and Zee was superhit, this serial used to come in around 1998 i guess and herione was Bhagya shreeOuch( maine pyar kia movie wali) and appx at the same time there was another show produced by himesh used to come on Zee I forget the name

2.What was your first fav song of him?

Odd lee chunria maine tere pyar kee from the movie Pyar kiya to darna kya.I never heard this song but must be good! Will listen to it soon!

it is really a nice songBig smile, picturised on Kajol & Salman

here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdXOQT5_lHY 

Thanx for answeringBig smile

Edited by raj_aamna - 14 June 2007 at 7:46pm

Jaseeka

IF-Rockerz

Jaseeka

Posted: 15 June 2007 at 12:50am | IP Logged

From the days he produced his television serial Jaan I just knew that he is also some music directorWhat? I never heard about a serial! Maybe because I only have Zee TV,Zee CinemaOuch

that serial used to come on Zee , at that time Star was a flop channel and Zee was superhit, this serial used to come in around 1998 i guess and herione was Bhagya shreeOuch( maine pyar kia movie wali) and appx at the same time there was another show produced by himesh used to come on Zee I forget the nameWow thanx for the info! Never knew this!Himesh must look very diffrent in 1998!LOL 

Odd lee chunria maine tere pyar kee from the movie Pyar kiya to darna kya.I never heard this song but must be good! Will listen to it soon!

it is really a nice songBig smile, picturised on Kajol & Salman D'ohYeah I know the beginning of the song!Now I remembered I also saw the film!LOL

here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdXOQT5_lHY 

Thanx for answeringBig smile

kiran17

Goldie

kiran17

Posted: 01 July 2007 at 4:50am | IP Logged

I knew him first time in Saregamapa challenge 2005.He often sang the song Ashiq Banaya Aapne.Omg he didn't wore a cap.LOL Now he changed really very much!LOL

My first fav song of him was O jana love you miss you from Rocky!I love it still!Very sweet song!Embarrassed

3.When did you realized that you are a fan of him?

I realized it when I heard the songs of him from Aap ka sorroor the Album and now the Music of the movie aap ka sorror!They are really so good.Just Love them!Thumbs Up

4.Do you like him as Music director,singer or as actor?

I have to say as Music director as singer and as actor.I love his Music he doesn't makes only that typicall HR music but also he composed Tere Naam,Dulhan Hum Le jayenge,Humraaz, Kyun Ki and from other movies!ClapClapClapAs a singer he is also very good. He sings a lot of songs now days!He made his own singing styl!LOLAnd as a actor he is not that good but he is on the right way.I love him when he shows his emotions.Also he cries in the videos of his movies.But I think he also should smile and laugh in the movies.Big smile

5.What do you think about the forthcoming movie of him (aap ka soroor)?

Omg I am soo exited about the movie. I watch the promos everyday on TV.The movie is shooted also in Germany where I am.I really can't wait to watch the movie.The actress is also very preety!Smile

6.Did you listened the songs of Aap ka soroor if yes do you like them?

The music of the movie id superb.I don't like Ya Ali and Tere Bina. But all in one it is good!Wink

7.Whats you favorite song of HR at the moment?

Omg very hard to decide but I have to say JHOOT NAHI BOLNA.this song really rocks.I can't stop listen to it.The lyrics are so sweet!Embarrassed

8.With which female singer do you think should he sing?

The first song which he sung was with Shreya and it was a big Hit.I think he should sing more with Shreya toghether it is a very good singing jodi!Big smile

the song Ya Ali is very very nice............ just keep quiet okAngry

~Simmi~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Simmi~

Posted: 01 July 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged

I just realized I dint answer the questions..Ouch

Hi guys here we can talk about HR! Yippee!!Party

I have some Questions for you! I have the answers for you Smile

1.When did you started to know him? I think in 2006 Ermm

2.What was your first fav song of him? Jhalak dikhla jaa Embarrassed

3.When did you realized that you are a fan of him? When I started fighting with a sautan Tongue..we even made a siggy for him..

4.Do you like him as Music director,singer or as actor? As a singer only..not seen his acting yet..waiting for AKS Thumbs Up

5.What do you think about the forthcoming movie of him (aap ka soroor)? I wanna watch it..looking fwd to it.. Smile

6.Did you listened the songs of Aap ka soroor if yes do you like them? I like most of them..esp yeh tere mera milna..yun dilo ka khilna Embarrassed

7.Whats you favorite song of HR at the moment? Veeraniya from Namaste London

8.With which female singer do you think should he sing? any..doesnt matter, his voice will remain the same..LOL

You can talk also about other things which are based on Himesh! So what are you waiting for come on!WinkLets chat!Big smileEmbarrassed One more thing I like about himesh is that he is very down to earth..the way he so simply said sorry to asha bhosle when she got angry coz himesh said R.D Burman sings from his nose..Himesh Rocks!!Dancing

Jaseeka

IF-Rockerz

Jaseeka

Posted: 01 July 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran17

I knew him first time in Saregamapa challenge 2005.He often sang the song Ashiq Banaya Aapne.Omg he didn't wore a cap.LOL Now he changed really very much!LOL

My first fav song of him was O jana love you miss you from Rocky!I love it still!Very sweet song!Embarrassed

3.When did you realized that you are a fan of him?

I realized it when I heard the songs of him from Aap ka sorroor the Album and now the Music of the movie aap ka sorror!They are really so good.Just Love them!Thumbs Up

4.Do you like him as Music director,singer or as actor?

I have to say as Music director as singer and as actor.I love his Music he doesn't makes only that typicall HR music but also he composed Tere Naam,Dulhan Hum Le jayenge,Humraaz, Kyun Ki and from other movies!ClapClapClapAs a singer he is also very good. He sings a lot of songs now days!He made his own singing styl!LOLAnd as a actor he is not that good but he is on the right way.I love him when he shows his emotions.Also he cries in the videos of his movies.But I think he also should smile and laugh in the movies.Big smile

5.What do you think about the forthcoming movie of him (aap ka soroor)?

Omg I am soo exited about the movie. I watch the promos everyday on TV.The movie is shooted also in Germany where I am.I really can't wait to watch the movie.The actress is also very preety!Smile

6.Did you listened the songs of Aap ka soroor if yes do you like them?

The music of the movie id superb.I don't like Ya Ali and Tere Bina. But all in one it is good!Wink

7.Whats you favorite song of HR at the moment?

Omg very hard to decide but I have to say JHOOT NAHI BOLNA.this song really rocks.I can't stop listen to it.The lyrics are so sweet!Embarrassed

8.With which female singer do you think should he sing?

The first song which he sung was with Shreya and it was a big Hit.I think he should sing more with Shreya toghether it is a very good singing jodi!Big smile

the song Ya Ali is very very nice............ just keep quiet okAngry
ShockedConfusedyou don't need to be so angry.AngryEveryone has a opinion about something.It doesn't mean that everyone should think the same and like the same what you do.So to you something THINK before writing any nonsense.

But I have to say nowdays I like the song Ya Ali too.Embarrassed  

Jaseeka

IF-Rockerz

Jaseeka

Posted: 01 July 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammie12

I just realized I dint answer the questions..OuchClapClapBetter late then never but better never late.LOL

Hi guys here we can talk about HR! Yippee!!Party

I have some Questions for you! I have the answers for you Smilethats good let me see.

1.When did you started to know him? I think in 2006 ErmmI can remind myself it was 2006 you didn't liked him much.

2.What was your first fav song of him? Jhalak dikhla jaa EmbarrassedI can understand because EmraanEmbarrassedLOL

3.When did you realized that you are a fan of him? When I started fighting with a sautan Tongue..we even made a siggy for him..LOLOk that story I already know.

4.Do you like him as Music director,singer or as actor? As a singer only..not seen his acting yet..waiting for AKS Thumbs UpSimmo he made a Album too in which he did some acting too you can watch the videos on youtube.Smile

5.What do you think about the forthcoming movie of him (aap ka soroor)? I wanna watch it..looking fwd to it.. SmileMe too.

6.Did you listened the songs of Aap ka soroor if yes do you like them? I like most of them..esp yeh tere mera milna..yun dilo ka khilna EmbarrassedI thought mohtarma.Confused

7.Whats you favorite song of HR at the moment? Veeraniya from Namaste LondonThats gone old!OuchBut still very nice.Listen to it often too.

8.With which female singer do you think should he sing? any..doesnt matter, his voice will remain the same..LOLI would like to hear a song from you and HR toghether.LOL

You can talk also about other things which are based on Himesh! So what are you waiting for come on!WinkLets chat!Big smileEmbarrassed One more thing I like about himesh is that he is very down to earth..the way he so simply said sorry to asha bhosle when she got angry coz himesh said R.D Burman sings from his nose..Himesh Rocks!!DancingYeah that was sweet of him. If you did a mistake and realized that you are wronge you should say it if the person forgive you or not isn't important important is to realise.Big smile

Thank for answering sweety.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.