Chat Clubs

Himesh Reshammiya CC - Page 5

Jaseeka thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kiran17

the song Ya Ali is very very nice............ just keep quiet ok😑

πŸ˜²πŸ˜•you don't need to be so angry.😑Everyone has a opinion about something.It doesn't mean that everyone should think the same and like the same what you do.So to you something THINK before writing any nonsense.

But I have to say nowdays I like the song Ya Ali too.😳  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaseeka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammie12

I just realized I dint answer the questions..πŸ‘πŸ‘Better late then never but better never late.πŸ˜†

Hi guys here we can talk about HR! Yippee!!πŸ₯³

I have some Questions for you! I have the answers for you 😊thats good let me see.

1.When did you started to know him? I think in 2006 πŸ€”I can remind myself it was 2006 you didn't liked him much.

2.What was your first fav song of him? Jhalak dikhla jaa 😳I can understand because EmraanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

3.When did you realized that you are a fan of him? When I started fighting with a sautan πŸ˜›..we even made a siggy for him..πŸ˜†Ok that story I already know.

4.Do you like him as Music director,singer or as actor? As a singer only..not seen his acting yet..waiting for AKS πŸ‘πŸΌSimmo he made a Album too in which he did some acting too you can watch the videos on youtube.😊

5.What do you think about the forthcoming movie of him (aap ka soroor)? I wanna watch it..looking fwd to it.. 😊Me too.

6.Did you listened the songs of Aap ka soroor if yes do you like them? I like most of them..esp yeh tere mera milna..yun dilo ka khilna 😳I thought mohtarma.πŸ˜•

7.Whats you favorite song of HR at the moment? Veeraniya from Namaste LondonThats gone old!But still very nice.Listen to it often too.

8.With which female singer do you think should he sing? any..doesnt matter, his voice will remain the same..πŸ˜†I would like to hear a song from you and HR toghether.πŸ˜†

You can talk also about other things which are based on Himesh! So what are you waiting for come on!πŸ˜‰Lets chat!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ One more thing I like about himesh is that he is very down to earth..the way he so simply said sorry to asha bhosle when she got angry coz himesh said R.D Burman sings from his nose..Himesh Rocks!!Yeah that was sweet of him. If you did a mistake and realized that you are wronge you should say it if the person forgive you or not isn't important important is to realise.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank for answering sweety.😊
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaseeka

Thank for answering sweety.😊

Thanks for accepting my answers πŸ˜›
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1.When did you started to know him?

I knew him since pre-Challenge 2005 days... used to read his names in trailors and stuff

2.What was your first fav song of him?

Aap Ki Kashish... awesome song πŸ‘

3.When did you realized that you are a fan of him?

mm... not a fan yet. But When I heard Aap Ki Kashish, I was convinced that he's verry talented

4.Do you like him as Music director,singer or as actor?

I think he's a really good music director

5.What do you think about the forthcoming movie of him (aap ka soroor)?

I plan to watch it soon... I wanna give Himesh sooo many props, cuz it's not easy to become an actor after being in a completely different proffesion

6.Did you listened the songs of Aap ka soroor if yes do you like them?

I haven't listened to all... but I like Tanhaiyyan and Tere Bina.. Yeh Tera Mera Milna's sweet too 😳

7.Whats you favorite song of HR at the moment?

Tanhaiyyan

8.With which female singer do you think should he sing?

He sounds pretty good with Sunidhi Chauhan 😊
~Simmi~ thumbnail
thankyou rachna..nice answers

im glad u like him too now..i do too.. 😊
Jaseeka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammie12

Thanks for accepting my answers πŸ˜›

Welcome welcome!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Jaseeka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rachna_5

1.When did you started to know him?

I knew him since pre-Challenge 2005 days... used to read his names in trailors and stuff Yeah me too. Sa re ga ma pa made him so popular in my view coz before that he wasn't so much famous!

2.What was your first fav song of him?

Aap Ki Kashish... awesome song πŸ‘ Yeah very good song!

3.When did you realized that you are a fan of him?

mm... not a fan yet. But When I heard Aap Ki Kashish, I was convinced that he's verry talented Don't worry by me it was the same I made jokes about my sis coz she was a fan of himesh but some times later I started to like himesh and then I was his fan too.πŸ˜†

4.Do you like him as Music director,singer or as actor?

I think he's a really good music director

5.What do you think about the forthcoming movie of him (aap ka soroor)?

I plan to watch it soon... I wanna give Himesh sooo many props, cuz it's not easy to become an actor after being in a completely different proffesion Yeah it must be very difficult for him.Acting needs a lot of hard work.

6.Did you listened the songs of Aap ka soroor if yes do you like them?

I haven't listened to all... but I like Tanhaiyyan and Tere Bina.. Yeh Tera Mera Milna's sweet too 😳 Great!

7.Whats you favorite song of HR at the moment?

Tanhaiyyan

8.With which female singer do you think should he sing?

He sounds pretty good with Sunidhi Chauhan 😊 In Ya ali and Tanhaiyaan they sang toghether.I liked them in Tanhaiyaan.very nice song.πŸ‘

Thanx for answering rachna.Never accepted you here I am shocked.πŸ˜†Positively😊
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Welcome Shivani and Mitali πŸ˜ƒ

would u kindly fill out the answers for the questions provided by Geeta on Pg#1 😊

ThankYou!!
*kuch na kaho* thumbnail
can i join 2! i am a gr8 fan of himesh!hi i am nabila! πŸ˜‰
Jaseeka thumbnail
Hey welcome everyone. 😊 Simmo is right you can first answer the questions on page 1. 😳