Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
guys...i think the writers want us to beleive that...and they are trying their hardest. Smile Smile ..but how can it be... Confused Confused .how can a complete stranger get into Devs skin so well....think of it///....even if he is a conman...a actor...still.... Confused Confused he gets angry like dev, he closes his eyes when kaju is in his arms like it is sheer agony.. Cry Cry he has a wretched nite because he broke her heart when she ran into her arms...now if he was Raju...would he react like that...how can he...
he would react differently... Confused

the way he wags his finger at kaju when he is angry, the way he pushes her agaisnt the wall...when he is telling her off... Confused

and why are the writers using all these dev mannerisms if they want us and kaju to move with a new character called Raju...why let us grow with the new character... Confused

since they gave raju a new makeover, why not build on it and let us grow into it...why make him like Dev... Confused

i am asking WHY???? any answers
sammy Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Raju ineed is Raju.. (Page 2)" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
my answer is that they will reveal he is dev...after another twist...just like they revealed to kaju about the mahadasha, but not until....she was almost engaged to dhruv...so chamelis entry is that twist...

she will do something to force raju to reveal he is dev
or...something...only thurs will tell....

they have been doing this reveal-twist-hide and seek thing from the very begining Smile ...and thats the basic theme if you remember the original synopsis...after many unique twists and turns...

thast my hope anyways
sammy Cry

lovely

IF-Dazzler

lovely

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

my heart says NO...but what if Raju IS Raju? Do you think Kaajal should move on and embrace the new relationship? We all wanted Dev to forget his past and move on..what do we say about Kaju?

Vishakha in kaju's case its very difficult for her to move on in life when she knows that a lookalike of her lover exists in this world. Moreover who seems to have his mannerisms as well. With Dev it was different, Payal never resembled Kaju. So its very difficult for her to move on even though they are 2 different people. But very easy to feel attracted to this lookalike. And that's what they seem to be stressing on in this current track.

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

Vishakhadi My heart still believes that raju is dev Embarrassed because if raju is raju then obviously kajal will move on with him sonner or later and then they will move on to rajgani after marriage Embarrassed and karan-ameesha might go to jail Big smile and then NT and company will hv no role to portray since the character of dev is only not there Ouch ,so if we go by this logic then the story won't move forward...but if raju turns out to b dev then there will lot more twist to the script and also its not yet shown that what happened to dev during that accident,and it can only b revealed by dev himself and thats why i feel raju is only dev Embarrassed

agreed.

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I still no matter what, and always will until they show Devs dead face, i will believe Dev is ALIVe and RAJU IS Dev! Its just a matter of time till they reveal it, so the only question is .. when will they? We have many many many clues and hints and proofs that Raju is Dev! All his behavior and everything is EXACtLy DEv!!! When he gets angry and points his finger, the way he talks, (i mean, okay so he practiced but suddenly his hindi is just perffect? Right until coming, he couldnt speak like Dev, and now all of a sudden hes fooling everyone, even kaajjal) Also the signitures, no matter how much you pratice, its impossible to get a signiture exactly alike. A signiture is just like a fingerprint, only the person whos it belongs to can have the same. No one else! All this, plus a lot of more close point to RAJU IS DEV!

But somewhere along the line, if sony looses thier brains, and wants their career to end, and they shoe Dev really died, then yes, Kaju should move on with Raju, not because of the same face, but not wanting to be, she feels familiar with dev ...

pm rocks

IF-Rockerz

pm rocks

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i agree to your emotions, but still i have confidence that he is dev, infact he has to be dev...i agree, even sometimes it also makes me feel that raju is really raju but then my mind changes back to dev.

If it's like that then she should forget her past amd move on and accept this relationship. probably she need some time, dev took 2 years...(a lot to move on) well kaajjal do need some time, if her heart says that she cant betray dev then she can't, because it's her true love. i am sure that raju is dev, if not then they have to bring dev back somehow....

abc_abc

abc_abc

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
my heart still says raju is devu Embarrassed ....... but if thts the case then ill say kaju should move on .... but i dont think she will Cry Cry

cool_rashi

Goldie

cool_rashi

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
If we want dev to forget his past then we could say to kaajjal   to no forget past! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top