Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vishakha

Goldie

vishakha

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
my heart says NO...but what if Raju IS Raju? Do you think Kaajal should move on and embrace the new relationship? We all wanted Dev to forget his past and move on..what do we say about Kaju?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Raju ineed is Raju.." in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 6:19am | IP Logged
If thats the case then kaju shud accept the new relationship..she cant argue with her own heart which had already taken the decision. As Dev is no more why will she spoil her own life,she needs to fulfill her set of dreams too..
I know its really hard to imagine but kya kare..agar Raju Dev nahi hai to yeh to hona hi hai Cry
keep ur fingers crossed ITS DEV..and by thursday it will be revealed Tongue

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Vishakhadi My heart still believes that raju is dev Embarrassed because if raju is raju then obviously kajal will move on with him sonner or later and then they will move on to rajgani after marriage Embarrassed and karan-ameesha might go to jail Big smile and then NT and company will hv no role to portray since the character of dev is only not there Ouch ,so if we go by this logic then the story won't move forward...but if raju turns out to b dev then there will lot more twist to the script and also its not yet shown that what happened to dev during that accident,and it can only b revealed by dev himself and thats why i feel raju is only dev Embarrassed

shynu_rn

shynu_rn

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 6:37am | IP Logged
visakha i totally agree with jyothi...........

Sharmii

IF-Sizzlerz

Sharmii

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 7:25am | IP Logged
ITs tooo soon I feel....Just a month...

Definitely she has to move on.....If dev is really dead( which i believe he isnt!)

Dev would never want her to shed buckets of tears like this everyday for him....
He always wanted her to be happy even if it was not with him...(i Think this fact makes kaajjal love him all the more and more difficult for her to move on..)

Dev moved on after Two years...
I think Kaajjal definitely needs Time...Right now you all can see it.She's too messed up/
Infact right now I feel she needs Time away from even Raju.The fact remains that Raju will always remind Kaajjal subconsciously of dev and leave the guilt of letting go of dev.....Falling for raju Is just hurting her all the more.She Feels she is betraying dev by getting attracted to raju's 'face'...
If I were kaajjal I would go... Ouch
I certainly wouldnt be able to move on with seeing raju everyday...
Right now All I want kaju is to go back to her Lively self..She's shows all her anger on raju?why?Beacuse being dev he is not her dev and that hurts her all the more.
Right now We all want the cheerful kaju who taught dev to live...And I guess For that dev himself has to teach his teacher a Few Lessons!! LOL Embarrassed

Sharmii

IF-Sizzlerz

Sharmii

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Between I find her strong in the sense that she draws strength from abusing Raju-a good punchbag.

His fault he has dev's face and gets her too confused flirts a little too little and yesterday annoyed her by saying she is falling for 'him' and not dev.

Of course After today she will be more polite.But if you ask me she is emotionally drained and is incapable of handling Raju .She cant take the Fact that he is not her dev.Look at her the moment she realises he's dev she throws herself at him.Poor thing! Embarrassed

fafi

IF-Rockerz

fafi

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
well im still confused Confused ..i just don't understand the promo n its link with the current situations Ouch . the promo is tellin kajjal 2 4get dev n someone else is waitin Confused . does it mean that dev's character is finished n kajjal will move on wid raju Confused Confused ??? n if this is so then wat about that initial epi whn a pandit or someone like him told kajjal n her bua that today her knight will meet her n she met dev 4 the 1st time that day Embarrassed Embarrassed ..the creatives wll b changing their own created story which will not b a justice to dev's fansOuch.

minniemau

IF-Rockerz

minniemau

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Y'know if Raju is indeed Raju and Dev is sach mooch ka dead ( Cry ), then kaju should move on with Raju.. He's the one who's helped her get Dev's killers to the book, give NT her lost son, Veer his brother and done all this without expecting Kaju to reciprocate his feelings for her..

I think Kaju is anjane mein falling for Raju.. By accepting her feelings for Raju she'll not only get love back, but also give NT mom her son Big smile

But like all of you, I still hope Raju is Dev. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top