India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

fanfiction story chapter 2

saaksshi Groupbie
saaksshi
saaksshi

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

today pooja thinks about telling akash how she feels but backs down again because she just cant hurt reema. Gushan at night thinks of him and reema. Anne asks pooja if you loved someone but they were someone elses what would you do and then she thinks about her and aksh and at that moment sonya comes and says noone would not love a middle class girl like you. At Gulmor jassies friends assist on changing herself but replies I like the way I look. Malika comes in and yells at the gang and says just because you are assistent to the chairmen you cant just chat during work. then she says many middle class girls like you would like to have your position at gulmore. Jassi and pooja both come home frustrated saying nothing ever comes to give them happiness. Rasikbhai tells jassi that your father Billu calles to see how you are and if everything is fine. Just then chegeri boha comes and says how coukd she not be fine and hands her a mirror and says look in the mirror at your face and you will see whats wrong. Gushan calls pooja to talk about his problems and also tells how he is in love with reema. then ronnit calls saying how he is in love with anne but anne is in love with gushan. pooja then pooja does planning to get them together. Jassi rethinks on what gasheribhua said and wonders if she should change her self. then pooja comes and talks to jassi saying i think you look fine but if you want to change then i will be their to help you. Pooja is also thinking of changing herself to be like reema for akash. both at the end decide not to.

chapter 3 coming soon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top