Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

s_appu

Groupbie

s_appu

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

I need u r help. My parents are planning for my marriage. In this context last Sunday the bridegroom's parents visited my house to see me. Those people are all most all satisfied with me. But the problem is that the boy didn't come as he is working in USA. So they have requested to me to contact him on net. This is first time. So please help me or give tips in this matter. If u know any sites that can provide the information regarding how to behave in these situation it help me. What ever I want to impress him what to do.

Please please please  help me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi anyone help me" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
All I can say is just be you Big smile Chat with him the way you would with anyone else... 'cos he needs to get to know the real you and hopefully you the real him... Smile

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 1:00am | IP Logged
yeah go with rukhy she is rite just be you then you will no if he likes you or the made up you.

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
***Moved to Advie Corner***

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 6:48am | IP Logged
rukhaya is rite. Just be yourself. Make him feel comfortable and try to know him better. Dont try hard to impress bec he will start feeling weird and in the long run it wont work. Smile

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
what everyone else said.be yourself!easiest thing to do..n it will surely impress him

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

I advice yu to do the same thing everyone else sayd.
Just be yurself.
Talk to him like yu'd talk to any of ur othr frends.

softk_6

Goldie

softk_6

Posted: 12 May 2007 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Its kinna difficult to know a person only thru internet coz u dnt get to know the person so well... i mean his face expressions and many things....
Coz i have experienced something similar...but he is my friend.... we use to chat hours and hours and he was like wow... but when i personally met him he acted totally different towards me... i mean i can understand that ur so use to chatting wz out seeing tht person and suddenly one day u meet him.... In my case he is my friend.. but he is still a nice person...

Ur case is tht ur going to get married to a person whom u have not met and trying to know him thru internet

But in ur case i would like to say is jus be urself.... let him know u as urself than trying to do the stuff that wud impress him... See here is the point even he might try to do sumthing like how to impress u and stuff... but please make sure that u dont take hasty decisions...
Be normal and chat wz him.... Infact it'smore easier and interesting to chat wz sumbody u dont know....

Hope my advice helps u and also works for u Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top