Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

fashionvista

fashionvista

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

i think , now that shiv is all upset he will go to ipshita for support and they both will end up having an affairLOL before the truth comes out - that why was gauri was doing the divorce stuff.

this is wat i think not sure abt wat u ppl think .Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shiv's affair" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah he will go to Ipshita for support..But nothing more then that.

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i think he will go to her,and maybe they will sleep together and then Shiv will find out abt why Gauri did all that and when he wants to go back to her, Ippy will announce she is pregnant Wink or then Shiv and Ippy affair will be revealed

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivgauri

i think he will go to her,and maybe they will sleep together and then Shiv will find out abt why Gauri did all that and when he wants to go back to her, Ippy will announce she is pregnant Wink or then Shiv and Ippy affair will be revealed

Ditto Kasamh Se story!!!  Good lord, what is with the Balaji team copying their own serials!!! 

Once Shiv-Ippy thingie is reveleaed, Gauri will turn Kaaali Maa... and the new avataar with a new name!! Gosh!!! How irritatingly predictable!Ouch

fida-cute

Goldie

fida-cute

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta

Ditto Kasamh Se story!!!  Good lord, what is with the Balaji team copying their own serials!!! 

Once Shiv-Ippy thingie is reveleaed, Gauri will turn Kaaali Maa... and the new avataar with a new name!! Gosh!!! How irritatingly predictable!Ouch

yep n then some new entry willl come to support her who will eventually fall in love with herLOLOuchOuch

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 4:40am | IP Logged

oh yeah!!! i forgot abt kasamh se(only started watching it now)...i just hope it is very different, and no one night stands and all, let them be just together

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 4:53am | IP Logged

oh yeah!!! i forgot abt kasamh se(only started watching it now)...i just hope it is very different, and no one night stands and all, let them be just together

Kuku, its a Ekta serial and EKta's team never lets the lead pair live in peace and let them remain devoted to their life partners... they are allowed a min of one ONS , which is mandatory and then , innumerable secret admirers and also more than 2 marraiges , but remain in love with the first creature they fell in love with! LOL

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fida-cute

yep n then some new entry willl come to support her who will eventually fall in love with herLOLOuchOuch

How about Samar and Gauri ki shaadi, kyonki Ippy ke aate hi, shuru hog ayi Shiv ki barbaadi LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top