Fan Fictions

;..Twilight..; <3"The Khanna's" p17

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone!😊

Hopefully you all know who I am! I have a few fan fics that im working on right now- 7 Guys and 1 Girl (will end soon), If I Told You I Love You, and the Devil Wears Armani. I have completed High School, Road Trip, and am almost done with Thrill Ride (one or two more parts left). I had recently posted a message stating that after completing Thrill Ride, I will start a new fan fic.

Ergo, this post. Twilight is a book that Stephanie Meyers writes. It's my all-time favorite book, and I have read it over 14 times (no joke).πŸ˜† Every time I read it, I thought about the characters as Angad and Kripa. I must also add that I always imaged Edward in my head to look like Iqbal Khan from the first moment I read his introduction. 😳So I decided that I would write a fan fic on Twilight with Angad and Kripa.

I would like to add that this fan fic is in no way, shape, or form my imagination. All the credit goes to Stephanie Meyers. I am merely shortening the book, adding my spin on it, and of course, making it Angad and Kripa's love story. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

New Moon, the sequel to twilight was an amazing book as well, but I preferred Twilight. And for all the Twilight fans who PMed me, the third book, Eclipse is coming out in June. I can't wait for that! 😍

Now I would like to add that I will post the first part next week, but after that, I will only continue once a week until I finish the other fan fics; which I am shortening by a lot. πŸ˜†After that, I will continue two to three times a week. I am just making this new topic so that no one else decides to do a Twilight spin-off. πŸ˜•

For those who haven't read the book, I would like to urge you to definitely go out and read it. πŸ‘But for now, here is a summary.

Twilight is a book about Kripa Sharma- a girl of few words. Her mother, Sonali, is an eccentric and outgoing woman, who is Indian (Punjabi to be exact). She married Charlie, Kripa's father, a white, Italian man, who resides in the small town of Forks. Kripa and her mother live in California, since Sonali and Charlie divorced. Kripa is unusually pale, and is often mistaken for an all-white girl. She is reserved and lives under her mother's shadow; and just like her mother, hates Forks. She goes there in the summers to spend some time with Charlie.

But ever since Sonali married Will, Kripa has felt the need to give them time to spend alone. So, with a heavy heart, she decides to go and live with Charlie in Lunghi.

And there begins the story as she meets a peculiar family; and one boy, part of that  family, who changes her world in a way that every girl dreams off...ofcourse, they tend to minus the vampire part.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Depending on the response I get, ill post a part tonight. But only if I get a great response. πŸ˜‰Thank you!😊

x3 Prakriti

Edited by prakriti - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
wow, it sound amazing! I havent read the book, but I want to now! Can't wait for you to start!
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! this is like soooooo f-ing cool!!!!!! i am reading tht book rite
now, nd it's like my fav book EVER!!!! nd just like u, i always pictured
Edward to be like Anagd.... nd i was like, u know... i shud write a FF abt
this book... but u got to it!!! tht's ok... i LOVE ur FF's... 😳 i am still
reading Twilight, its like the cutest book i have EVER read nd i LOVE
Edward!!! hehe... nd i swear i wont do a Twilight spin-off... hehe... i am
sure u will be able to write it MUCH better than i wud b able too!!! 😳
eeekkkk... i am sooooo excited to read this as Angad & Kripa's love
story.... i CANNOT wait.... continue soon!!! πŸ˜›

p.s. sry abt the babbling i am tooooo excited after reading this... nd i am
toooo hyper... lol!!! 😳
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow a new ff.....its a must read then....sounds quite interesting....i havent read the book but wll try n read upon ur recommendation.....anyways cnt wait 4 the first part 😊
Chick91 thumbnail
I read both of them and i love 'em 😊 !Can't wait for the fist part!
Dark Love thumbnail
OH MY GAWDDD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THAT BOOKKK!! when I READ IT I also imagined the characters as Angad and Kripa, I was like man someone should write an ff on that, I couldnt cuz I had too many ffs going on, but this is gonna be fabbb!! Cant Wait!! Vampire Woott!! I still have to read book two and three though, never got a chance to check out 2, ima buy it... lol... but yea, i am super excited so continue soon!!
kimmu thumbnail
ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLLLLLLY LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!! I like the number 2 book new moon too, they both are my most favoritiast books EVER!!! This is def. going to be a fanfic πŸ˜ƒ
angullgrl91 thumbnail
great intro.
seems very interestin.
i'll definitely go out n read the book this weekend. every1 says its awesome.
cont soon.
ishu124 thumbnail
OMG! i just love that book. Uff...Edward is just.....I love him..please do continue
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

wow, it sound amazing! Thank you! I havent read the book, but I want to now! You def should! Can't wait for you to start! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: amneetkaur_24

wow, it sound amazing!Thanks! I havent read the book, but I want to now! haha πŸ˜†Can't wait for you to start!

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

OMG!!!! this is like soooooo f-ing cool!!!!!! haha thanks πŸ˜†i am reading tht book rite
now, nd it's like my fav book EVER!!!! ironic! hah and just like u, i always pictured
Edward to be like Anagd.... nd i was like, u know... i shud write a FF abt
this book... but u got to it!!!  Im sorry. i had no idea. u could still if you want to? tht's ok... i LOVE ur FF's... 😳 aww. thanks. but seriously, if you want to, just tell me. i am still
reading Twilight, its like the cutest book i have EVER read nd i LOVE
Edward!!! Agree, and agree! πŸ˜† hehe... nd i swear i wont do a Twilight spin-off... hehe... i am
sure u will be able to write it MUCH better than i wud b able too!!! 😳 psh. i wish...im pretyy suckyy.πŸ˜†
eeekkkk... i am sooooo excited to read this as Angad & Kripa's love
story.... i CANNOT wait.... continue soon!!! πŸ˜› hahah thanks!

p.s. sry abt the babbling i am tooooo excited after reading this... nd i am
toooo hyper... lol!!! 😳 I LOVE ur babling commentsπŸ˜†;; they make my day. No need to be sorry. Thank you soo much !! 😳 

Originally posted by: Gaurav''s Love

wow a new ff.....its a must read then😳awww!!! thats sweet....sounds quite interesting....i havent read the book but wll try n read upon ur recommendation.....you should;; its AWESOME! πŸ˜† anyways cnt wait 4 the first part 😊

Originally posted by: Chick91

I read both of them and i love 'em 😊 ! sweet! me too! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Can't wait for the fist part!