Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

prakriti

IF-Dazzler

prakriti

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone!Smile

Hopefully you all know who I am! I have a few fan fics that im working on right now- 7 Guys and 1 Girl (will end soon), If I Told You I Love You, and the Devil Wears Armani. I have completed High School, Road Trip, and am almost done with Thrill Ride (one or two more parts left). I had recently posted a message stating that after completing Thrill Ride, I will start a new fan fic.

Ergo, this post. Twilight is a book that Stephanie Meyers writes. It's my all-time favorite book, and I have read it over 14 times (no joke).LOL Every time I read it, I thought about the characters as Angad and Kripa. I must also add that I always imaged Edward in my head to look like Iqbal Khan from the first moment I read his introduction. EmbarrassedSo I decided that I would write a fan fic on Twilight with Angad and Kripa.

I would like to add that this fan fic is in no way, shape, or form my imagination. All the credit goes to Stephanie Meyers. I am merely shortening the book, adding my spin on it, and of course, making it Angad and Kripa's love story. EmbarrassedLOL

New Moon, the sequel to twilight was an amazing book as well, but I preferred Twilight. And for all the Twilight fans who PMed me, the third book, Eclipse is coming out in June. I can't wait for that! Day Dreaming

Now I would like to add that I will post the first part next week, but after that, I will only continue once a week until I finish the other fan fics; which I am shortening by a lot. LOLAfter that, I will continue two to three times a week. I am just making this new topic so that no one else decides to do a Twilight spin-off. Confused

For those who haven't read the book, I would like to urge you to definitely go out and read it. ClapBut for now, here is a summary.

Twilight is a book about Kripa Sharma- a girl of few words. Her mother, Sonali, is an eccentric and outgoing woman, who is Indian (Punjabi to be exact). She married Charlie, Kripa's father, a white, Italian man, who resides in the small town of Forks. Kripa and her mother live in California, since Sonali and Charlie divorced. Kripa is unusually pale, and is often mistaken for an all-white girl. She is reserved and lives under her mother's shadow; and just like her mother, hates Forks. She goes there in the summers to spend some time with Charlie.

But ever since Sonali married Will, Kripa has felt the need to give them time to spend alone. So, with a heavy heart, she decides to go and live with Charlie in Lunghi.

And there begins the story as she meets a peculiar family; and one boy, part of that  family, who changes her world in a way that every girl dreams off...ofcourse, they tend to minus the vampire part.Wink Embarrassed

Depending on the response I get, ill post a part tonight. But only if I get a great response. WinkThank you!Smile

x3 Prakriti

Edited by prakriti - 08 September 2007 at 10:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Krazy_MePrincessPatel77ishu124Rachu_1987

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ";..Twilight..; <3"The Khanna's" p17" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amneetkaur_24

IF-Dazzler

amneetkaur_24

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
wow, it sound amazing! I havent read the book, but I want to now! Can't wait for you to start!

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! this is like soooooo f-ing cool!!!!!! i am reading tht book rite
now, nd it's like my fav book EVER!!!! nd just like u, i always pictured
Edward to be like Anagd.... nd i was like, u know... i shud write a FF abt
this book... but u got to it!!! tht's ok... i LOVE ur FF's... Embarrassed i am still
reading Twilight, its like the cutest book i have EVER read nd i LOVE
Edward!!! hehe... nd i swear i wont do a Twilight spin-off... hehe... i am
sure u will be able to write it MUCH better than i wud b able too!!! Embarrassed
eeekkkk... i am sooooo excited to read this as Angad & Kripa's love
story.... i CANNOT wait.... continue soon!!! Tongue

p.s. sry abt the babbling i am tooooo excited after reading this... nd i am
toooo hyper... lol!!! Embarrassed

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
wow a new ff.....its a must read then....sounds quite interesting....i havent read the book but wll try n read upon ur recommendation.....anyways cnt wait 4 the first part Smile

Chick91

Groupbie

Chick91

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I read both of them and i love 'em Smile !Can't wait for the fist part!

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
cool

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
OH MY GAWDDD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THAT BOOKKK!! when I READ IT I also imagined the characters as Angad and Kripa, I was like man someone should write an ff on that, I couldnt cuz I had too many ffs going on, but this is gonna be fabbb!! Cant Wait!! Vampire Woott!! I still have to read book two and three though, never got a chance to check out 2, ima buy it... lol... but yea, i am super excited so continue soon!!

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
great consept cont sooon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top