Health & Fitness

World Red Cross Day

diyafah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

A day which we might not remember!A day which belongs to the societies who have done so much for the helpless!A day Which is so blissful and so wonderful!

Yes 8th May!A day of the World Red Cross Societies!I am sure you all must be knowing wht is the Red Cross day.If No?Then read the below paragraph 😳

World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day was born in 1922, just after World War I, when the Red Cross National Society in the Czech Republic proclaimed a three-day truce at Easter to promote peace. The idea behind the truce was to recognize one day every year during which the Red Cross would advocate for the relief of human suffering from disease and the humanity of seeing a world free from suffering due to war. May 8, the anniversary of the birth of Henry Dunant, the founder of the Red Cross, was chosen to be that day and was called World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day.

I am extremely proud of this day because itz more like a religious place where help and aid is provided for those who lost their dear ones.for the innoncent ones and many more.The Red Cross is like an angel who guard us and help us..Listen to ur cries and do their best to solve them!

So frends,letz join together to celebrate this wonderful day!A sweet day and letz applause the Red cross volunteers for thier hardwork and sincerty!

Also plz give opinions on-

-Have you ever worked wid the rest cross socities.If yes how does it feel?

--Do u like voluntering for the helpless and for those who have lost their dear ones

-Will you ever volunteer for red cross society

Plz Share ur views!!😳

This idea was presented by the Crazy Creative Team

India-Forums Development Team

&

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisha1129 thumbnail
thnxs 4 sharing..now i rlly wanna volunteer..!! sum pple i noe r already part of da red cross society.. 😃
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh itz a noble day yaar 😛 erry shud volunteer
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

actually, i do volunteer work at school that has to do with the red cross association😊...it feels great to help people in need and gives you a great feeling😳

--Do u like voluntering for the helpless and for those who have lost their dear ones?

Yes, it feels fabulous to work for and help people who are in need😳

-Will you ever volunteer for red cross society?

i would like to help them, because the feeling you get from that is just amazing😳

Great Post Anu😃

Happy Red Cross Day🤗

-Rachna😳

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i think i didd...awesomee post again anu siss 👏 👏 👏
cool_pooja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diyafah

No i havnt as there r not many Red Cross Soceities in Pakistan. However i have volunteered and donated for charaties.

--Do u like voluntering for the helpless and for those who have lost their dear ones

Yes because its awfull to see them in pain.

-Will you ever volunteer for red cross society

I would sincerly love to!