Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Wow!

Manojie Goldie
Manojie
Manojie

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

I have just been reading all the updates to Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, I can't wait to see all this, in the UK we are currently up to when Sasha drugs Ghun and Krishna takes her home and hides in her bedroom all night, and Sasha tells Garima he wants to marry Ghun. That was today's episode.

Thanks for all the updates/spoilers for me, and I can't wait to see them Big smile

Edited by Mkerai - 09 December 2004 at 4:26pm

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Same with me!
I also read the updates here except i am a little bit ahead of u!

Meera Groupbie
Meera
Meera

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Mkeari, same with me! I pretty much most of the updates from where Krishna goes home from Gun's house.. Downloaded the most recent episodes and they're pretty good.

Though I want to see when OM (twat) finally figures out that Aryan is having him for a fool (nothing new there) and all this malarky about Krishna losing Gun in a card game. Confused

Manojie Goldie
Manojie
Manojie

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meera

Mkeari, same with me! I pretty much most of the updates from where Krishna goes home from Gun's house.. Downloaded the most recent episodes and they're pretty good.

Though I want to see when OM (twat) finally figures out that Aryan is having him for a fool (nothing new there) and all this malarky about Krishna losing Gun in a card game. Confused

I dunno if it's just me, but I quite like that idea, gambiling your wife in a card game. Kind of like when the Pandavs gambled Dhrupadi.

BTW call me Manoj Big smile

Meera Groupbie
Meera
Meera

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Manoj - nice name!

Never looked at it like that.. Though I do wonder, where the heck does Ekta get her ideas from!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index