College & University
College & University

India-Forums

Teachers Day: Your Fav. Teacher (Page 4)

A.S.P.I.R.E IF-Rockerz
A.S.P.I.R.E
A.S.P.I.R.E

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mauritian

Originally posted by A.S.P.I.R.E

Originally posted by desi chic

Originally posted by *Spandana*

isnt teachers day - sept 5th. or do u guys celebrate two days. Embarrassed

amu~

ConfusedLOL

Cheers,

dc

yeah i have the same thot .. May 8 might be Universal Teacher's Day (excluding India) while Sept 5 is in India

oh well when it is for US of A it must be UNIVERSAL!!LOL LOL

LOL LOL ... yeah .. you got that right !!!

It is US's National Teacher's Day .. I just looked it up .. Big smile

Edited by A.S.P.I.R.E - 08 May 2007 at 12:08pm
scarletteblue IF-Sizzlerz
scarletteblue
scarletteblue

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Ahhh greatttEmbarrassedBig smile...teachers dayyEmbarrassed

All Teachers are great!Big smile...they put up with all the annoying kids and most of them do a fabulous jobEmbarrassed

My Fav. teacher would have to be my Biology teacher because he always understands the students and does a great job...makes school fun!EmbarrassedBig smile

Happy Teachers Day everyoneeHug

-RachnaEmbarrassed

yourmombiatch IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Well I'm not sure if when this day is celebrated in which part of the globe, but the topic is up and so from there we proceed.

Teachers are guiders and highly influential in the life of their students. They teach you the basics of everything and show you the directions. It is then up to you as to follow their shown paths or pave your own. In any case, they drive you to fulfill some potential of yours. Or so they should.

Personally, I have come across several great teachers in this lifetime so far. But a special mention to my grade 12 English teacher. He was very "raw" in his choice of words and his grasp of knowledge amazes me to this very day. I didn't necessarily agree to his rather blatant opinions, but his perception reflected great experience. I actually hated him at times, but I did and still respect his views and ability to stand against all odds.

Cheers,
dc
-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
my fav teacher has to be Mr Tacky. he is sooooo kewll and sooo funny !!like i never get bored in his class..hes always cracking jokes n hes just an amazingg teacher.
we never have to write quizess or tests ...we had like 2 tests this year.. thats it..we never i mean NEVER get any hw!plus he listens to us like if we wanna have a free class or wanna go out or just do something he will be like okay Embarrassedhow cool is that!!
my other fav is Ms Dickson..she was my science teacher lats year..she made science so easy lol besides tht she was really nice to me..everyone else hated her ..i think she was rly misunderstood a lot..but she was extremely nice to me n my friends..always helping us out..listening to us..n stuff.i don't have her this year though i wish i did.
meghavi IF-Veteran Member
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
My fave teacher was actually my Geo/Humanities/Human Resource teacher. She's like everyone's fave. Seriously.. if u have her, and u get like less than a 75%.. something HAS to be wrong WITH YOU. LOL LOL Embarrassed. She's just really cool. Like if you're on her good side, she lets you eat in class (esp me :p) and everything. And like.. we do learn stuff in her class, she teaches lots.. but also it's just really fun. After we're done the work...we watch movies...like Hollywood Movies. Big smile Sometimes they're related to what we've learned...yahh LMAO..they actually do relate.. and sometimes.. we just watch them for fun. =)
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
gr8 topic Tongue
my fav teacher is my science teacherTongue shez really nice n carin..she lets us eat in da class n listen to music n all lol she neva give us hw like nevaaaaaBig smileLOL n she also treats us like kindergarten kidzLOLLOLLOL
xxS.Dxx Senior Member
xxS.Dxx
xxS.Dxx

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I love my grade 8 teacher Mr.Beck!
Hes awesome and nobody can take his spot!

Go to top