Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Ola everybody,

May 8th marks Teachers Day. This day is dedicated to those people who educate us and who also guide us along with parents.

YES! This is your opportunity to share us something..

Who was/is your favourite teacher? And, why did/do you like him/her?

Hehe, was it because you were the teacher's pet? Was it because the teacher was easy, kind, and helpful?

Also, don't restrict yourself to only choosing a teacher from school. It could be from any other activities you did..

Perhaps your fav. teacher was your soccer coach, ballet teacher, or a swimming instructor, who knows!!!!!

This is your chance to share something with us I-Fians and tell your teacher that him/her was/is your favourite.

Lots of love and happy teachers day,

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teachers Day: Your Fav. Teacher" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

young_babygirl

IF-Dazzler

young_babygirl

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Haila....I'm first... Big smile great yaar this topic

young_babygirl

IF-Dazzler

young_babygirl

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I hate my english teacher and the main teacher...

But I love our music techer! Wink Big smile He is like a friend of ours... Tongue He always if has something to eat, gives us too....In the class...And he has brought sushi, he made himself once too for us! LOL Embarrassed He's like very kind, understands us...

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 7:37am | IP Logged
my physics teacher was fun to learn with...he makes us laugh all the time...he is jus gr8!!!no teacher can teach physics as he dus...he is d best!!!!

pri

putturani

Goldie

putturani

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Aww, I remember and miss my teachers. They were all so nice. Especially the ones in HK> I think my favorite was...umm...I liked them all!

I remember my P5 and P6 teachers to be my favs. They really encouraged me and I remember having a great time with my P6 teacher. Those teachers made me realize my writing had potential and they taught me to think. My music/drama teacher also brought out the best in me, acting wise. So big hug and thank you to all of them Hug

In my current school...umm...I liked my teachers but maybe not as much. I really like my fair, yet sarcastic maths teacher, my encouraging history teacher, my nice swimming coach and all the other teachers as well.

In extra curricular activities my favorites were my swimming teacher, arts teachers, gymnastics teachers and yoga teachers.

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 7:57am | IP Logged
well, i really thought my 10th grade english teacher rocked.... she was awesome... she was a completely bindaas teacher Star , never really scolded much, & taught in such a great way Thumbs Up ..... & the best thing was, she was very open minded Star .... & she was very sweet

HhAaNnAa

IF-Rockerz

HhAaNnAa

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 8:00am | IP Logged
my biology teacher
she left now ....but she was the best...
helpful caring ...very honest Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top