Regarding Signatures!!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Everyone,

The signature feature has been introduced again by Vijay!πŸ˜ƒ

However, I see some members are really misusing this option.πŸ˜”

The following has been taken from Rules and Regulations of the Forum from Vijay's Post:

• Signatures
    1. Signatures may contain up to three lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 600px width) of text (of small or normal size) and/or possibly one image (read farther for specifics), valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 100px high, 468px wide and 30KB in size. Signatures containing an image of 60px high or less may also include one line of small size text. Signatures containing an image of 15px high or less may include two lines of small size text. A maximum of 1 link is allowed to Newbies, Groupie and Senior Members. 2 Links is allowed to Goldie & IF-Dazzler.
      Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.
      Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-India Forums material, non-profit ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites, YahooGroups and competitors site may be subject to removal. Link removal is at the soul discretion of our Moderating & Support Team.
    2. Users abusing these rules will be warned and may be banned if they do not adhere to the rule.

1. Users are permitted to utilise a gallery avatar or to upload one of their own. User defined avatars are to be no larger than 96 pixels by 96 pixels, contain no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here (e.g. mimiking ranks or copying avatars of team members), and may not exceed 40KB in filesize.
    2. Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, etc.
    3. Users abusing these rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.

Please follow these guidelines!

If they are not followed, it will slow down the forum and we might have to remove the signature feature again!

I hope you all will understand and cooperate!😊

If you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to PM any Global Mods/Mods/ViewbiesπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks,

Jelly

Thanks Jas. I will keep these in my mind and will make sure I dont do these mistakes!
    Thankz Jello di, I know this may be a stupied question..but is my signature too big? Im not really sure how many pixels and stuff it is.😳😳
    Priya ur sig size is 502x102. Height is ok..but width is bit more.

we'll surely obey all these rules but can anyone tell me how to upload a signature i mean whenever i upload it the site's url comes and not the picture???πŸ˜•

HEY THANX FOR INFORMING US I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND

<RITU>

Originally posted by i_luv_shah_rukh

Thankz Jello di, I know this may be a stupied question..but is my signature too big? Im not really sure how many pixels and stuff it is.😳😳

Well cute di told you, but next time if you want to check then you right click on the sig and click on properties and u read - Dimensions, and it should tell you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Thanks Jelly! I'll keep it in mind!
    Thanks for letting us know Jassu. It is very helpful.😊
    thanks for informin us, Jas.. I hope mine is correct