Malargal Updates welcome May 7 - May 11 - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks Rhodes for the nice update.
I hope at last Shan finds happiness with Tulasi.
Thanks for the update Rhodes. I too wonder what is in store for Poo.

Pat
Thanks for the update Rhodes.
I wish the serials have this speed & vigor right thru' their entire term instead of just in the end.
I wish this serial better ends.Muhurtham viewers felt that it would come to an end sometime back, but it was dragged with new confusions and characters. Wish it doesn't happen to malargal too.
great updates rhodes seems shan has given the telling off to his mother hopefully she learns.

Also, Riyana welcome to the fourms.
Hi Everyone,

Malargal is sure moving fast, is there any news about this serial ending this week. I think I have been away for along time from the forum, had few things to take care of at work and home. Thank you everyone for the updates.

Ziyana
Hi everyone...especially dasa, rhodes, usha and serial 123... Thanx 4 d warming welcome..
I missed the first few minutes of the episode..Yet, I enjoyed the part Ramesh got 'semma pathu' from his mother. And waiting for the arrest of him tommorow.. 😆

May 8, Tuesday
1. continuation of monday's episode.Saras realises and apologises to Shan.....shan asks being my mother i have nothing to apologise...but thulasi should forgive you..Saras apologises to thulasi and thulasi cries and says its ok and she still has lot of respect on her..During that time, shan feels headache..so poo advises thulasi to take shan to hospital.When they leave, poo reminds saras and shan;s dad to do the parikaram on shan coming back..they also leave..Then poo feels for sometime and thinks to herself that she should not stay here anymore.

2.Vidya waits at SP office and meets SP..and tells that she is daughter of NK..and discloses that Ramesh did not die and he cheated everybody..and narrates how he tortured her...just fewslides of the falshback till he left her on her valiakaappu. SP gets shocked on hearing this..and Vidya tells ramesh got the help from Kadhir..
Vidya tells she came to complaint on her own husband as because of him,his family undergone lot of troubles.
And requests SP to take action immediately.SP tells he has doubt on kadhir and he will do the needful asap.
SP calls inspector and orders to arrest kadhir and ramesh..

3.Gandhimathi gets treatment.Doctor comes out.Nk asks if she is allright..Doctor tells she is still in danger as there is huge blood loss..and she has to undergo an immediate surgery..NK tells how much ever the expense,requests the doctor to go ahead with the surgery.Doctor tells it s not expensive..but requires 2 bottles of OB negative..Doctor asks Nk to try in blood bank in upstairs.Nk runs there and asks in the counter.They tell doctor has informed and there is 2 bottles available but he has to donate blood.NK accepts immediately and donates blood.

4.Ramesh comes to his house and finds everybody sitting sadly.Ramesh goes to his mom and begs for pardon.but sarada pushes him away and shouts at him asks him to get out of the house,throws ramesh photo away.goes inside a room and locks inside..Ramehs goes to his uncle,,he also turns face on him and leaves..during this ganesh goes upstairs..Ramesh goes to atthai..she tells sarada only asked him to get out but she would have cut him into pieces..
Then finally ramesh goes to dharshini..dharshini slaps him and scolds him for deceiving her.she tells she loved james just because he looked like ramesh.becuase she loved ramesh very much....but he crossed her life as james and deceived her twice..and she also leaves...Ramesh cries..

5.Dharshini 's family is packing to leave the house..sarada tries to stop them...but dharshini's mom tells dharshini want to leave after these happenings and they cant do anything.sarada says she would convince dharshini..at that time,inspector comes searching for Ramesh and informs that ramesh should be arrested because of aal maarattam case..and his wife vidya gave complaint on him..Sarada tells whatever vidya told is correct and they can very well arrest him.Inspector tells its surprising to see own mother giving cooperation to the law for the accused son.
Sarad explains how she is ashamed of his behavior and he dis loyal act..and she no more considers him as her son..
and tells she has thrown him out of the house..And also describes the pain vidya undergone and her decision to stay widow life long and feels how much she would have been hurt to take that decision..and sarad tells it would have been better if she had died along with mohanasundaram,her husband..
Police tells they can understand everything and requests sarada to tell where else he would have gone...Sarada tells he used to stay in separate house as james...And tells Ganesh knows..Ganesh leaves with inspector to show james house..

--MALARUM

Edited by rhodes - 16 years ago