India-Forums

PKG update for 12/9/04

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Thanks to chetsmyster

Update

Babuji and the family are back outside their two rooms, fixing all the broken plants that Anand smashed, replanting them back into soil filled pots. Babuji says ''Anand cannot be my Avinash''. Maharaj tells Babuji that we'l recreate a new flower garden. Babuji says hes not as hurt about his flowers as he is about the wrong accusations Anand is throwing on Babuji. Rimjhim is very upset. Rakesh feels sad for Babuji.

Mohini (Rakeshs boss) and Rakesh are chatting when Mohini says we have to go to a house. Rakesh misunderstands and Mohini gives him some keys and says ''your house''. Rakesh is reluctant to take it but she forces it on him telling him how much she likes him and cares for his family. She tells him that they are very close and shouldnt have formalities. Rakesh looks uncomfortable but takes the keys (he knows he needs a house for his family).

Whilst at home..Rimjhim is cleaning up in the two rooms. Maharaj and Khan come to help and she tells them to help Babuji put the flowers back into the pots. Yashoda says she'l do the washing up, she picks up Rakeshs shirt and sees lipstick lip-prints on it. She shakes with anger. Rimjhim comes along and asks her whats up but Yashoda throws the shirt and just runs off. Rimjhim picks up the shirt to see the lipstick.

Mohini and Rakesh come into his new bungalow (its pretty nice looking). She tells him about what facilities it has and he is very happy. Then she tells him that she cares for him etc and puts her hands around his neck and puts her head against his. Just then..Tanya (her stepdaughter) takes a snapshot picture of them with her camera phone. Tanya threatens to show the picture to Yashoda. Mohini is angry and worried whilst Rakesh is shitting himself. Mohini tries to reassure Rakesh that Tanya doesnt have the guts.

Rimjhim is on the phone to Rakesh telling him to find out everything he can about Anand Saxena's status as a businessman. She tells him to find out Anands market standing. Rakesh tells her hes been thinking about doing that anyway and he'l get right on it. Shweta overhears and isnt happy. She tells Rimjhim that soon she'l boot Rimjhim out! Rimjhim is like whatever and leaves in a rickshaw.

Rimjhim and the gang are sitting around their two rooms when Rimjhim says that theres definately something fishy happening with Avinash. Shweta is having her servant break off the ''sukh santi sadan'' sign off the house. The family come tumbling out their side of the house and shout at her to stop. She says it will be changed to Anand Nivas. Iravati says she wont allow the sign to be taken off. Shweta tells them that she doesnt even know why shes allowing them to stay here as they should be booted out. Rimjhim gets tired of her family being insulted and tells Shweta that the court has decided they can stay NOT HER. Shweta says that she will change the face of this whole house! Rimjhim says this house was sold because of fraud!

Rimjhim talks to Babuji about fighting for the house. Babuji thinks its no use as the house is Anands and ultimately it will be his. Rakesh comes along and agrees with Babuji and adds that they should move out as he has arranged a bungalow for them to live in. He says his boss Mohini gave it to him. Yashoda looks furious.

Anand is sleeping in his room and then suddenly he wakes up in a sweat. He looks really agitated, anxious and upset. He cant stop shaking. Shweta comes along and he says he feels very scared and anxious. She tells its time for his injection. She injects something into him, from a bottle. Anand stops shaking and she tells him everything will be fine and she puts him back to sleep. Whilst she is doing that, Rimjhim lifts the patio curtains and looks at them suspiciously. Rimjhim then looks at the bottle from which the injection was taken.

PREVIEW
Yashoda tells Rakesh she wont move into his new house
Bua seems to have brought some milk or something for Anand..but he just smashes it on the floor. Megha is shocked.
Babuji tells Rakesh that its great hes earned this new bungalow (however Babuji doesnt seem keen on moving out)

keshni Newbie
keshni
keshni

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
thanks a million for the updates smisha. Wish they don't drag this show anymore. still can't figure out whether rakesh is good bad or just plain ugly.  
K.K. Groupbie
K.K.
K.K.

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Just plain ugly- at least on soaps we should be spared ugly guys k.k.
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

a new twist to the story. I think anand is certainly Avinash. He is been given injections to remain in amnesia. I think its high time rimjim found this out.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Smisha. i don't watch the show. i just
read ur update to get the idea. Why waste my time watching
the show? Plus YMLH comes on at that time.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

thanks for the update Smisha. i don't watch the show. i just
read ur update to get the idea. Why waste my time watching
the show? Plus YMLH comes on at that time.

Same here...sometimes i juggle between these 2 shows. This has become another drag like kusum. They too kill people and bring them back like ekta...but I have to say in a better way. They do not show them dead...they declare them dead and then say oh! they were alive...

Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
All i can say is i hope the find out the truth about avinash and malini soon. How she is doing something to avinash the so called "injection", i think is drugging him up really badly. I think that might be how she screwed him up in the first place. Thx for the update smisha!

NightWing
lubie Senior Member
lubie
lubie

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 10:18am | IP Logged
hi everyone. seems to me like the writer of the story has forgotten that malini was shown as a timid and abused character when introduced. wow look at her now she is making everyone dance round her fingertips. like why did she need an avinash she could have controled her first husband  and life the same way. im really getting tired of pkg. hope it ends soon .

Go to top