Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The Love calculator (Page 2)

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Here is what the mad doctor had to say abt Ides and Purab...........
Ides and Purab 14%

A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible.

do u think T&D will consider this a valid reason for Purab's comeback....Wink

I think they should think of getting him back for you. Atleast we can catch a glimpse of him . you will allow us that much Ides.  

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
arre sure Puja....u gals can SEE him to ur heart's content.........I wont begrudge u thatWink
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Here are my results WinkBig smile

Anjali ______ loves Purab Mehra

65 %  

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Anjali _____and Purab Mehra has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Anjali ______ loves Samir Soni

85 %  

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Anjali ______ and Samir Soni has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
hey anjali haha u tried 2  times?LOL
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Hey look at my results!

Rabeea loves Purab Mehra

39 %  Angry

The chance of a relationship working out between Rabeea and Purab Mehra is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it

RABEEA K and Purab Mehra

59 % Angry

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Rabeea K and Samir Soni has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 09 December 2004 at 4:46pm
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Hi, good topic. I tried as Jasmeet and Armaan i got 27%. than tried as Jasmeet and Purab I got 27%. Than tried Jasmeet and Nandu i got i think 27% again. than i tried jassi and nandu i got 02%.

funny eh! depend if u use there full name or half name u can get different results

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Spellings also make a big difference...Try using  Apurva instead of Apoorva with Shilpa (or yourself...if interested Wink) and see the difference in percentages...

This site is definitely a good time-pass.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
heheh nice pujas. Me and my fr iends actually went on this site before just for fun while pairing up ppl. You can get many different results if you right your whole name or just the first or nick. It is suppose to be something like these ppl find out the percentage on how good your names pair up or something. Let me try...

Go to top