•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi there. I am new and am going to visit India in December. I have a 5 month baby and by the timw I come to India in December he will be 1yrs old. can anoyone please tell me if they sell pasteurized milk in India and diapers. I live in New York and am trying to gather everything that my baby would need.

Please advise

Even through i dunt live in India, i know they do sell protected and pasturiezed milk and diapers. 😊
they do sell but sometimes it hard to find and they caost lot then your ever gone think.
Of Course they sell it //But i would suggest you bring sum milk from NYC also // 😳
they sell pasteurized milk in India and diapers. they have all the things in india u get here for ur baby. u just have to go to the big stores or mall to get it but they have it so don,t worry. 😉
Thank you all for your advise. Grealty appreciated!

They do have mostly all of the baby products in India, provided you are in a big city. If not, you might have to hunt for these things.

And milk is usually a big issue with kids in India. My little cousins always get cranky about milk issues. They usually don't like the taste. So, if you can, carry that with you. Diapers are available like everywhere, big or small city.

But if there's something particular that your baby needs, do take it with you 'coz I am sure you don't want to go hunting when you are vacationing!! 😃

Edited by rutumodi915 - 16 years ago
you can get pasteurised milk now but they sell it mainly in malls, but relax and dont panic, 90 percent of the stuff is available now,have a safe trip

indian is advancing, i am sure they have that stuff there. good luck.

Edited by ~viral~ - 16 years ago