Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 8:40am | IP Logged

I hope Sareeta enjoyed last weeks hot seat as Paranormal/Spirituality's first ever MOTW and I am sure we all got to know her very well!

It is time for a new MOTW (Member Of The Week).

Is everyone ready to get to know another member within this section, because I have another Member lined up.

Hold your fingers, no need to start writing up your long set of questions just yet. Firstly, let's see who it is.

She goes by the name of Nikita. Hehe, I don't think I've actually given it away, as that was not the easiest clue.

Well, I introduced 1 game to this section; but this member has initiated 2 more.

She is a very sweet and FRIENDly person.

It is non-other than

friend_125!

Congratz Nikita!

So everyone lets ask get to know the person behind the posts.

Paranormal/Spirituality dev. Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Friendly Face... A New MOTW!" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I have the same set of questions for you:

How did you first find I-F?
What are your favourite sections on IF?
What's your favourite holiday spot?
Say 1 word that sums you up well
A word or sentence you say alot
A quote you really like
Your favourite actor?
A song you really like?

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyy congrats nikita Clap ...i love to visit this section because of u.. Big smile and lemme tell u once again that i simply love the titles game u strted. LOL ..will be back with my q's enjoyyyyyyyyy the hotseat!!!!!!!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
thanks -TEARDROPS Smile

How did you first find I-F?
I was searching google for my fav telly actors n found i-f very intresting n thus joined it.
What are your favourite sections on IF?
the most sections i visits regularly are -PARANORMAL,JAB LOVE HUA.n now a days travel section also.n others r -- bbb[star],prc[star],bmtd[zee],wrwmk[sahara],health n fitness.
What's your favourite holiday spot?
oh nice question teardrops Smile ,its goa,ooty,himanchal pradesh,kashmir. n ofcourse i ,ve some dream destinations too which i wud like to visit for a vaccation if possible in future Smile

Say 1 word that sums you up well
hey bhagwan LOL
A word or sentence you say alot
pagal hai kya!!! LOLi say this to younger bro n younger sis n friends.
A quote you really like
there r many.but the lines of song --itni shakti hame dena data man ka vishwas kamzor ho na,hum chalen nek raste pe humse bhoolkar bhi koi bhool ho na.[i posted the full song before in inspiration point topic as they r my inp.lines of life]
Your favourite actor?
ohhh...its the sweet n perky priya badlani[jab love hua] ,raghu aka sudeep sahir[jab love hua] n bhola aka rahul lohani[jab love hua] these 3 are fabulous really. im crazy for them. 
A song you really like? -
its the most emotional romantic song that really makes a sense for those ppl who really love-- its-
jab koi bat bigad jaye,jab koi mushkil pad jaye,tum dene saath mera o humnava,na koi hai- na koi tha zindagi me tumhare siva,tum dena sath mera o humnave.--this song makes me really much much more senti then ian usually n makes me cry also.

Edited by friend_125 - 07 May 2007 at 9:45pm

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Embarrassedoh thats really soooo...nice missmhow,thanks Smile . iam glad to hear that!

Edited by friend_125 - 08 May 2007 at 3:11am

peda123

Groupbie

peda123

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
congratulations,mujhe lag raha tha ki ab motw main tumharee hi barii hai.i m sorry ki maine tumharee dant khane ke baad chek ki kiya.my question is for u:
1)I know you r from india.but in which city r u from?
2)R u studing or what?
3how many friend do u have?
4)which movie u like best?

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Congrats Nikita on becoming MOTW yaar!Clap

Enjoy the hotseat! here are my q's for youTongue

LOve,

GracellaTongue

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 3:42am | IP Logged
here are my questions friend_125...hope u enjoy answering them....
whts ur profession../??
how many brothers and sisters do u have??
describe urself in two lines...?/
who is ur favorite person in this world/?
ur ambition in life?
ur favorite holiday spot and why??
if u cud meet one media personality who wud u choose and why??
wht all will u discuss when u meet that media person??
if a genie granted u three wishes wht all wud u ask for??
wht do u think about comedy serials and ur favorite comedy serial??
wht is ur favorite dish and wht do u enjoy cooking the most?/
wht form of exercise do u think suits u the best??
if u write a book wht topic wud u write it on?fiction/non fiction...happy ending/tragic ending
if u made a serial wht wud it be like..pls choose fm any of the existing serials ..if it will be on soemthing else..pls mention that..
ur opinion about:
    marriage
    beauty contests
    love
    attraction
     beauty
ur funda of life.??
ths all fm me..for now.(may come back with more questions Wink )...will be waiting for the answers Big smile Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top