I am really srry guys.

Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😭Hi guys I am really srry for not posting the updates but the problem is that my dish has been experiencing some problems from last week😭 so I couldn't update but I would like to that Kar nan for giving us some wonderful updates. I am getting soooo bored without the dish tody my dad has told the dish guy to come and try to fix.........I have been missing all my shows soooooooooooo much....I haven't even been able to come to IF a lot these couple of days/ I hope you guys understand....but once again I would like to thank Kar nan........thanx sooo much....I am sure Tani will be back in about a week also....and my dish will hopefully be fixed during the weekend.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Plz dont embarras me by thanking me. I came to the forum and found no updates so i posted the updates and will keep on doing till ur problem does not get solved. I am glad that u ppl enjoyed reading the updates. 😊
sapana2005 thumbnail

no probs Kareena... Hope ur dish problem gets rectified soon. In the mean time , as u said, Kar_nan is giving us some wonderful updates..😊. U both are doing a wonderful job...👏