Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

love when it happens-prt1

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 3:49am | IP Logged

"Lazy witch get up "and then a jug full of water thrown over sleeping kripa she got up a jerk "what the hell u big fat monkey …..God u spoiled my beauty sleep" no it was not really a monkey but kripa's 11 years old cousin areeb . It was routine game and routine dialogues between the two followed kripa running after areeb in her big bedroom "no areeb don't you dare going any where near to my painting I will kill you ….you monkey donkey little ghost stopppp" the little areeb showed her his tongue "hey krips if u say one more bad word to me I will tell every one about your secrete place where you hang your hot dudes posters got ya " kripa narrowed her eyes …" u monkey donkey u called me witch …how can u forget that" ..Areeb laughed and said "oh madam …ab witch ko witch nahi tu kiya pari kahengye" kripa nods her head "yeah …wait what u just said …areeb u r so dead ...ruk abhi batati hoon " …. And again the kripa chase for areeb begun areed escaped from her room because he knew kripa love one thing most her bedroom …she did interior on her own unlike other members of home ..she didn't asked for professional designer …it was not only the but world of kripa ..her three paintings , her favorite candle stand , her laptops , her wall hangings …every thing …the room was different entirely ..apple green walls glass door open in terrace ..flooring was with tiles with sky pattern ..it seem like as if u are walking on sky . The dark brown furniture and her ideal off white curtains make the room most beautiful. ok enough of description lets see where kripa and areeb land up ….in KITCHEN.
"areeb just stop u cant escape …ruk " running kripa run down stairs …"mom , chachi hold him he …threw water over me " areeb showed her tongue again which made her more irritate …." Aye chipkali …nak chiri witch " saying he ran again …and he end up in room and locked the door from inside and kripa was now banging the door finally tired she went back on the other hand areeb was giving hi fives to his siblings " hey areeb your 100 rupee u won again " ..Areeba kripa's sister said. Yes it was again routine silly bet ..in between areeb areeba aliyah and shabir. Areeb was youngest of all cousin of kripa , areeba was 13 kripa's sister , aliyah was elder to kripa her cousin and shabir was eldest cousin brother of kripa . along with them there 4 more kids in the kapoor mansion naina , ifrah , noni and anitah but they were out with their grandfather they were on their vacation trip of Singapore. Kripa's elder brother josh with his wife and kids lived in Singapore. Kapoors were famous in Mumbai , they were one of the best and well know families in city . as much as good business people they are and they are equally full of life. they were two brothers lived together in the kapoor mansion . surya kapoor and Mahen kapoor . kripa was surya 's daughter who was elder …yash kapoor the head of family also live with them his rest two sons lived in their kualumpur 's house ..sunil and raj kapoor. It is in short the fabulous family . surya wanted kripa to stand struggle on her own first then become part of their family business like he did with josh ..he first did job in firm for five eyars in kualumpur …then after gaining experience he finally became part of family business . this was yash kapoor's rule of business. He wanted his family to be perfect as 90 degree angle. Kripa just complete her graduation she is 22 and now was looking for job it was Sunday ..so routine morning masty was did by areeb in more pleasant manner. kripa was quite till age of 12 ..but after that when she saw her first crush karan getting married to nandani ...she was like no more quite too it was for her parents when on karan's wedding she was making most wierd faces to nandani the bride ......later wen nandani came to their house to meet them with karan .....she heat up her laser pen to exeed and put near the nandani's hairs ....result in ..burning edges ...after that incident nandani hate kripa ...and karan was her best friend still ....nandani straiten her hairs ..but still they had slow growth .....[THIS WAT I DID WITH SOME CANT TAKE NAME ..SANGEETA DI KNOWS damnfunny.gif ]

Another big mansion near to kripa's it was Khanna mansion. no not so many people lived there just four . Amit Khanna his wife naina Khanna their son angad Khanna and his daughter Ria Khanna and Sia Khanna , both girls are twins . Angad khanna's wife Mia Khanna died in plane crash when she was returning from her mother's house that was in Dubai. The family was entirely different from kapoors …they were successful in business as kapoor but were not good as family . they all were distant only sia and ria ..were reason of their lives …naina and Amit had give up the hope that their son would ever live the life again .

" come on girls wake up your daddy is waiting for you remember you have to go for lunch with dad " said Nancy their care taker ..5 years old sia and ria wake up with out making noices . both were very well behave … even at age of 5. After changing them heads down stairs where their grand parents and father were waiting for them " we are going to village restaurant for lunch today " said angad Khanna ..his voice deep and very manly …you guys get ready by 1:00 pm sharp get it " sia looked up "yes daddy we will" naina smiled " are we invited " …angad give her look " mom do u need invitation it is Sunday " they quietly had breakfast . angad left for his room . he entered and his gaze fall on packet he opened and found pictures of girls and as usual he threw the packet away and yelled "mommmmmmmm " naina Khanna came running in " what happened angad" angad was quite pissed off "mom how many time I need to tell you stop searching for my bride I will never ever marry again " . naina Khanna ahd tears in eyes sweeling up " oh mom " he just hugged her and drag her ear the picture of mia "mom looked at her she was my first love and will be my last too ..i cant ever never fall in love again or can I say love never happen to me again ….so please .." ..naina sobbed "angad ..think about sia and ria …they are growing up they need mother's love " …niana said in tears " mom they don't need any one they have me you and dad ..and this is enough for them …" saying this he picked up the packet of picture and handed it to naina who soon left the room ." no one was before you mia and no one can be after you ..i love you and will till eternity."

Coming up :

Angad kripa clashed ..a big fat world war three ………….

Preview :" you are nothing but a stubborn , angry , arrogant ,heartless man …mr. who ever you are " yelling kripa on top of her lungs " and you are nothing brainless , spoiled , useless person on earth got ya ..miss" saying angry angad .

ok this is almost true story and will end in hardly 10 parts hope u will enjoy and i promise unlike others i will complete it LOL

amnaEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top