Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehreen_angela thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: simple320

i think almoast everyone will agree that Indian idol is the best......Fame gurukul is nothing compared to Indian idol.....

WELL SAID.. i agree very strongly..INDIAN IDOL is also beter than sa re ga ma.. becoz.. even those ppl that take part in sa re ga ma .. they end up coming to indian idol or fame gurukul.. there isnt much exposure.. sumthing like the indian idol.. its more hip and happening.. its what 90% of the viewers want.. i am not saying sa re ga ma participants are not talented.. they are .. but i dont see them doing all types of songs..the way they did in indian idol.. they are also not given much publicity.. but it wud be wrong to say that indian idol participants werent talented.. coz they soooooo wer

Mehreen_angela thumbnail
Originally posted by: thhikana

I never sed Amit Sana is any less from sa re ga ma pa's contestants infact he is much better than them!! Amit Sana is a gr8 singer & a gr8 performer.... there r very few ppl can dance & sing equaly well Amit S is one of them! his live performance was mind blowing in BD! 

i was talking abt all contestants.... like in II there were only 3-4 talented singers where in sa re ga ma pa almost all the conestants are talented.... so the competition is really high! they dont have ppl like R Ravi, Amit Tandon, etc.

I see what you mean.. however.. amit sana and ravinder ravi got in at first becoz they sang well.. afterwards it was just the audience saving them.. thats when the judges wanted them both out.....sa re ga ma.. has all good singers becoz the judges are always voting.. had that been the case in indian idol and fame gurukul.. we wudnt have lost kirti .. and we wudnt have lost rahul saxena..

acme0037 thumbnail

I

never sed Amit Sana is any less from sa re ga ma pa's contestants infact he is much better than them!! Amit Sana is a gr8 singer & a gr8 performer.... there r very few ppl can dance & sing equaly well Amit S is one of them! his live performance was mind blowing in BD! th hikana..

now any idols of indian idol and fame gurulul cant beat amitsana..abhijeet is popular because of sony !!! and fame guru kul contests are eliminated the contests so even if  i also be a 10 finalist of famegurukul i will non-voted the best gurukul..so thts not the way  ... u can see the eliminated kiritri..and one thing i always tought indian idol show the semi-final episode i show more information about abhijeet then other  two contests and final episode the stage perfor mance u can imagine that ......now also like fame gurukul same that i saw always shamit.... they really xxxxxxxx.

the song mohabbatein lutaunga is sang amit in indial idolshow first. but abhijeet is famous is in this song ...

if u listen the remix of this song in 'chaldiye' album u can know the difference between amit & abhijeetšŸ˜†