Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swarali

swarali

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Hi!!!!!!

Indian Idol is very good showSmile than Fame Gurukul.

Is anyone agree with me?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indian idol" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thhikana

Goldie

thhikana

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Indian Idol is better than fame gurukul!

BUT sa ra ga ma pa is much more better than this two shows! they look for real tallent!

Mehreen_angela

Mehreen_angela

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
huh??? ur trying to say that amit sana.. abhijeet sawant dontg have real talent??????? THINK AGAIN...

simple320

Goldie

simple320

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i think almoast everyone will agree that Indian idol is the best......Fame gurukul is nothing compared to Indian idol.....

ARPANAM

ARPANAM

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Fame gurukul is picking up I am sure towards the final stages it will also be poular like indian Idol... Of course sa re ga ma pa is superb

Shredz

Shredz

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Fame Gurukul is no comparisn to Indian Idol. I think Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, looks for a different kind of talent to those 2 shows, it is more mature whilst II and FG give oppurtunities to youngsters.

I am also sure the FG will nearly reach the popularity and glamour of II in its final stages, but our II will always be aheadWink

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Indian idol for me is the best show happened to the reality tv shows and to the indian television it's just the best and no other show can beat it in talent i m sure there r no abhijeet sawants,amits sanas,rahul vaidyas,prajakta shukres,aditi pauls in FG all these people mentioned above r real gr8 singers and indian idol for me is always on the top....!!!!

thhikana

Goldie

thhikana

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehreen_angela

huh??? ur trying to say that amit sana.. abhijeet sawant dontg have real talent??????? THINK AGAIN...

I never sed Amit Sana is any less from sa re ga ma pa's contestants infact he is much better than them!! Amit Sana is a gr8 singer & a gr8 performer.... there r very few ppl can dance & sing equaly well Amit S is one of them! his live performance was mind blowing in BD! 

i was talking abt all contestants.... like in II there were only 3-4 talented singers where in sa re ga ma pa almost all the conestants are talented.... so the competition is really high! they dont have ppl like R Ravi, Amit Tandon, etc.

Edited by thhikana - 29 July 2005 at 3:42am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top