Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

pearls1124

Groupbie

pearls1124

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Maldives

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your dream destination? (Page 3)" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:Megha:.

Paris or London
Paris..is damn beautiful..in nite..I recommend..ppl..2..go thr ..Seriously..at nite..Paris..luks very beautiful..especially..Eiffel tower(It looks ok in the morning bt at thenight it jst luks magnificientTongue) n Opera house..

London ws a disappointment after visiting..Paris..bt it's gr8...as the surroundings...r beautifulSmile..cuz..wen v..visited..London..it ws...very crowded..bt...the bridges..n the..giant..wheel..n the big ben..luks..damn..gr8..though...

I would..luv..2 visit..Australia n Newzealand...I badly..wnt 2 visit..dose placesCry

PS- friend_123..Seychelles..luks beautiful..n thr..is sum..ritual..thr..tht..a woman..cn hv a child b4 marriage..n if the child's..dad..wnt..2 accept the child..he cn..oderwise..the woman onli hs 2 care of it..Embarrassed..Lolz..N wow..all dose..water activities..wud..b so exciting thr..Smile

chrissa

chrissa

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:57am | IP Logged
mumbai and bahamas and new york Big smile

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I've already fulfilled my dream destination of going to India when I was only 1 month old Tongue LOL
Seriously, im crazy for my country, love it to bits! I genuinely think that it has the strongest culture in the world! and yeah, im biased but i love it to bits!
But i dunno why, since i was a child, i have always wanted to go to switzerland! its not like its expensive or anything, just never got a chance to go there, thats all Ouch and i wanna go to mauritius, I really wanna see the huge 6 floor lord Shiva murti they have built there Embarrassed
I don't get what people see in London truthfully Confused LOL i mean like discos and clubs but thats about it..cos im defo not the type of person who likes to stare at old clock buildings, bridges, a wheel that moves which i've been on a gazillion times and what not. The culture seems quite dry and not much to it actually. Paris is gorgeous at nightime but lets face it, its completely crap next to the original disneyland in Florida! Pretty, yeah sure but Paris is a carbon copy of America and those that have been to both may say what im talking about Confused

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raj*

Mumbai! I've been there one time but only for 5 days, that's too short!!!!

I second that considering its my hometown and I always complain about three weeks not being enough, let alone 5 days!TongueThere's wayyy too much to see, way too much to do, way too much shopping to do overall(in my mums case lol)

Matunga, dadad, BANDRA, the actor/actress famous ANDHERI, santacruz loadssss more and how can i forget JUHU! Juhu beach is conpletely awesome! people can complain all they want about it being a dirty beach but hell I would choose juhu beach over chowpatty beach any day!Smileand juhu's prithvi theatre where i've met a lot of bollywood actors just by bumping into them.LOLThey direct a LOT of shows there and i sometimes think they should give up their t.v. jobs to go into direction and theatre acting full time! lol

the fresh dosais they make outside ahh, i miss my indiaCryits nearly been 2 yrs since ive been there nowOuchi need to catch up on the 3rs peanuts on the roads while driving in taxis, the fresh vada pav outside kingcircle station, the naryal pani from bandra, the McAlooTicket burger from Mc Donalds, the teeka teeka pani puri chats from matunga, the fresh smoothies from matunga, the ice cream from naturals(better than any ice cream in this world, i promise you!), and the list just goes on and on and on!

I wanna go to my dream destination again wahh!CryLOL

For now, i'll get back to work:| hehe

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i want to go to thailand n malaysia also...its beautiful Embarrassed .and other than that-there are many place s in india also where i want to travel..

Edited by friend_125 - 15 June 2008 at 3:48am

Yahoo2

IF-Dazzler

Yahoo2

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Easter Island

Edited by pracheen - 16 June 2008 at 11:37am

silverlinesky

Groupbie

silverlinesky

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Venice n Rome Smile