Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

How carrying oneself impact personality? (Page 5)

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

All I have to say is if one carries themselves well, they could be swept off their feet Embarrassed in a romantic way.

If one carries themselves well (@ say job interview), they can get plenty of admiration and an assured position.

If one carries themselves off well, they may get plenty of votes in a reality TV show whether they have talent / not LOL LOL

never undermine first impressions. However, they are wrong at times. The sweetest and cutest thing that walked in for the interview one day with eyes oggling could make life hell for her subordinates when she becomes the boss    Wink Tongue (u know if u watch WAB- ABC monday night @ 10) LOL

So true Cutie pie...agree with you here.....lol @ sweetest curest turned monster bossLOL

I have tried one Big smile and two Big smile.  Now would love to try 4 as soon as I learn to shmoooze LOLLOL, sorry CB, that is lingering forever seemingly.. LOLLOL
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
IdeaQueen IF-Dazzler
IdeaQueen
IdeaQueen

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by Morning_Dew

Originally posted by raj5000

How persons projects his/her appearance. reflects overall  personality?

Do you believe in first immpression is last?

Not giving much here, if you want more explaination or build up, either respond here or PM me. Thanks Anshu.

I don't believe that first impression is always last ....but it has profound effect for sure ..
People do intentionally or unintentionally project their personalities through external appearance which not necessarily comprises of attire only .
gestures , tone of voice, most importantly eyes etc give a very quick pic of a personality.. it is very difficult to fake each and everything ....
People use this technique alot of time during job interviews ...though it is well known fact that it doesn't  necessarily turn out  that well everytime, but still I dont think there is sufficient scientific data available to negate the effectiveness of first impression .

Wellsaid ClapClap

I feel first impression is the best impression ,this impression good or bad last forever or for longtime! It takes lot of effort ot time to change that impression!

Wishes,

Mythili

Go to top