Debate Mansion

How carrying oneself impact personality? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

If the first impression is not good, it takes too long to undo the damage. First impressions may not be the last impressions all the time but they sure do last a long long time.

LOL LOL @ CB's bride interviews. One of my hubby's friend interviewed a lot of girls and rejected them all on one or the other pretext. Unfortunately, he started loosing hair all of a sudden and went completely bald in a matter of 6 months.....then the girls started rejecting him LOL LOL Poor guy, had a hard time getting married LOL

thankfully i have good hair genesWinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How carrying oneself impact personality? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
why you guys interview girls for marriage is this the way you guys get married? Ouch Ouch Ouch marriage is not some job position Confused

anshu, i am confused, is this personality question related to marriage? then no no, cancel my comments, i didnt know this is some marriage personality debate, haila apun abhi kuch zyada confujed hogayala hai Ouch

Edited by raunaq - 06 May 2007 at 10:01pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raunaq

why you guys interview girls for marriage is this the way you guys get married? Ouch Ouch Ouch marriage is not some job position Confused

nahi yaar, it's actually a mutual interview. Girls also get an opportunity to check the guys out....nahi toh arranged marriage kya bina dekhey hee ker lengey Wink

then its ok then LOL LOL LOL i thought guys come and ask girl, naam, maa ka naam, baap ka naam, cooking mein kya kya banati ho, kitchen mein kitney ghantey guzartey ho, and then guy says at the end ok approved, maa mein shaadi ke liye tayyar houn

Edited by raunaq - 06 May 2007 at 10:05pm

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

why you guys interview girls for marriage is this the way you guys get married? Ouch Ouch Ouch marriage is not some job position Confused anshu, i am confused, is this personality question related to marriage? then no no, cancel my comments, i didnt know this is some marriage personality debate, haila apun abhi kuch zyada confujed hogayala hai Ouch

raunaqwa, tumhara yeh confusion merey jaisey spammers ki watt laga degaOuchLOL

confusion door hogaya, lage raho tum log LOL LOL LOL

Edited by raunaq - 06 May 2007 at 10:05pm

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

anshu, i am confused, is this personality question related to marriage? then no no, cancel my comments, i didnt know this is some marriage personality debate, haila apun abhi kuch zyada confujed hogayala hai Ouch

but didnt u hear? the average american housewife should be earning approx $138,000 per year if she were getting paid for her house-work and kid-raising. seems like a job, no?TongueLOL

actually the question related to first/ last impressions. and whether it's the job interview or a partner interview, first impressions often count for a lot. incidentally, the "job interview" kind of bride hunting does allow one to maintain objectivity without getting clouded by emotional/ physical entanglements. it's as easy to fall in love with a rich beautiful girl as it is with an opposite types after marriage, no? interview process helps prune stuff outSmile

Edited by chatbuster - 06 May 2007 at 10:10pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top